Reviews for Tag! You're It!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/9/2017
Ever seen the show the librarians it would make a great crossover
Vipera Aspis chapter 12 . 8/11/2015
. ,
Guest chapter 34 . 3/13/2015
Omg! I would give anything for this to continue! Maybe a sherlock 'verse? After all, everyone is all about johnlock! I could imagine Jack waggling his eyebrows at the pair and John shouting "I'm not gay!" Please?
Heather Snow chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
LOL! Loved this crossover! I'm hoping they come back at some point.
Heather Snow chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
LOL at sneaky Jack.
Heather Snow chapter 2 . 3/12/2015
That was brilliantly funny!
kaji13 chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
Hahaha Jack is going to hit on those brothers SO HARD
kaji13 chapter 14 . 10/9/2014
as much as I love the crossovers, I think this is my favorite chapter so far!
kaji13 chapter 12 . 10/8/2014
Haha I knew it!
kaji13 chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Hahaha oh this is brilliant! You have all my favorite fandoms in this fic! Can't wait for HP (will we see Barty Crouch Jr?) and Narnia and Supernatural! And I can't help but wonder if the Doctor is going to meet his lookalike in Fright Night...
kaji13 chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
I was hoping they'd end up in the dragon's lair beneath the castle or something hahah - a little disappointed Merlin didn't bust them out of the dungeon! I recognize a lot of the crossover chapters so I'm looking forward to the rest
kaji13 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
Haha! That's brilliant, and hilarious! This seems like so much fun
kaji13 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Oh my gosh what children they are - I love it! Ha!
helen.firespirit chapter 34 . 5/3/2014
Abso-frikkin-lootly HI-LAIR-EE-US! I love it! I hope to see a Firefly one... EVER, but it probably got cancelled before it could be published. The only thing I can think to add would be My Little Pony and that would probably be great as the next chapter going off the "parallel universe" idea.
whenithitsthefan chapter 2 . 4/27/2014
That was brilliant...I wish the tag had counted, though. Loving the plot so far and THANK YOU for actually having skill at writing!