Reviews for Pain of the Past
Please please update soon
Moon's Son. Reborn chapter 15 . 7/13
Since she was a Hesperide and a Pleiade, she was a daughter of Pleione and Atlas, not Nyx. Nyx's children are mainly terrors, such as Death himself, Discord, the arai and many others.
ReadingFish chapter 15 . 7/9
This is during Ancient Greece right? Like you mentioned phones, motorcycles, microwaves, and texting.
Daughter OfVesta chapter 14 . 6/28
What happened to the puppy
dolphin06670 chapter 15 . 6/8
you skipped chapter 15
You better run, this isn't fun, you better run just as fast as you can!
U BETTER UPDATE
Kyle slabbert chapter 8 . 5/14
Nice again, just one qeustion, how did the hunters video taped percy, if this was in anchient greece ?
Kyle slabbert chapter 5 . 5/14
Great story so far, i like your plans. The only and biggest flaw in your story is your spelling. Please pay more attention towards that. I appreciate it. And keep it up!
Daughter Of Ares4031 chapter 22 . 5/5
sorry I just wanted to point this out there is no such thing as mocking jays, a mockingbird however does exist unless of course you were making a reference to the hunger games in which case I am completely wrong and you can ignore that completely anyhow I think this is a really good story minus a few minor formating and technical issues all of which is of minor importance compare to your plot and character development which is very good and your story is very unique I don't think I have seen any quite like it even though you used the very common idea of Percy being in the hunt you twisted the details and even Percy's character as a whole though you did keep his basic character traits the samehis major physical feature and his loyalty though it is a bit downplayed in this story) which is in my opinion a good choice and ask o hard to do as it kind of feels as if you are rebuilding Percy in the sense of his past it would seem to be hard not to want to treat him as an entirely new character but all in all you seem to be doing a very good job of not straying to far for the original character traits however this is just my opinion don't take it personally or do I don't really care , whatever floats your boat but now I am just rambling so I work l wrap it up by saying that overall you have done a good job representing the characters and also have done a good job writing your storyDaughter of Ares
Purse?
It's a shame these story I really liked it so if u got anymore inspiration please use it
Your timeline is wrong it hasn't even been 200 years since the WWI ended.
KrulciferAkitsukii chapter 26 . 1/22
Looking for the fast update..
What version is it infinity on high or believers never die