Reviews for Pain of the Past
WHITEOUT180 chapter 26 . 11/17
man you should just continue with this one its already great man theres no need to write another
Sean Woodward chapter 12 . 9/29
It seems like you've set off with lots of ideas, set of well on a few and then didn't know wear the rest should go and just jammed them in together. This story was good but started to deteriorate. And then you through in a bunch of characters from the series like they were supposed to be there when there was no mention of them in the story and this is clearly not the same time line as the percy Jackson series so it just seems you put in a load of tangled bulls hit and hoped to find a conclusion. By no means are you a bad writer. In fact your writing is pretty good. What you need is a fresh new story. Think of a new angle and start with b one main idea and create a story arc with this and you can small things on the side but never deter from what you originally set. You have the potential but not guidance. I look forward to a new story from you but I can't push myself to finish this one.
Axcel chapter 8 . 9/29
Percy the Cowardly. He-Who-Runs-From-Sheep.
Axcel chapter 6 . 9/29
The fact that he read about both world wars, had a box with a bow, something for the dog to hold with words written on it, recognizes a cell phone and motorcycle for what they are, and wears modern clothing all implies he is in modern times.

Then, you say in parentheses when he gets his phone, that it's ancient Greece.

... Riiight..
Axcel chapter 2 . 9/29
Your previous chapter implied ancient times, what with Percy learning blacksmithing and selling furs to a merchant. Now he is reading about tactics used in both world wars.

ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 2 . 9/29
Question. How can he have a book with info on WWI and WWII if this is 2000 years ago?
Djberneman chapter 26 . 9/28
Why hasn't percy conjured a weapon from the pouch that he got from his father. It would be cool to see what he would conjure. Also, it said any weapon even if it doesn't exist. Do godly or titanly weapons count such as Kronos' scythe?
Hi I've been following this story since the beginning, if youre planning on rewriting please restart it on a new story so we may follow your progress. Otherwise us readers will never get notifications on your rewrites
FindingSkyFan3 chapter 26 . 9/28
personally i think it would be better if you kept going with this story instead... its up to you but i think thats a better idea xx
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 22 . 9/28
Really good chapter; liked it a lot, especially how Percy and Artemis are spending time together
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 21 . 9/28
Really good chapter, liked how Zoe asked Zeke for his forgiveness
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 20 . 9/27
Amazing chapter, incredibly interesting. Liked Percy's meeting with Hestia and how Aphrodite made the dress for Artemis
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 19 . 9/27
Interesting chapter, why did Percy disappear and why are some campers falling from the sky
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 18 . 9/27
Really good chapter, it was certainly interesting
Elemental Ninja 1608 chapter 17 . 9/27
Really good chapter, I enjoyed it a lot