Reviews for Normal Girl
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This is beast i love it
Svetlana is so sweet its way better than the show
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
The part where Mike panics is my favorite part! : p I also like the part where he lets Vito take over but not before having the expression whether it was a good idea or not!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
This is an awesome story, you should totally continue it or make it longer!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Good
Mayb u should do a 1shot were Vito hooks up w/ Svetlana without no ing
Greek-Demigod chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Are you making one for all of him personalities?
Azar Renoir chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Zoey must hate Vito, great story! Poor Svetlana, she seems kind of over-emotional or something like that, sorry if I'm getting stuff wrong, I'm s new fan to tdri, not the other seasons thorugh
Rhiannon Powell chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I thought it was great! So kind, so sweet, and nothing creepy; thanks for that! At first I thought it would be weird, but it turned out wonderful! Thank you. Please make more like this with his personalities! :D
amanda chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
that was different but good
Vampire Daisuke chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Me and my friend read this story. I have to say it's one of the best Total drama fics I've ever read. The part where Mike was kissing DJ was a little disturbing but he has an excuse for it, and besides it was Svetlana. My friend even got an idea for her comic or fic (She didn't tell me and she start it and she might never but it's her choice plus she has studies) we will write it's an inspiration from your fic.

DJ and Svetlana will make an excellent couple if Svetlana was real. My friend said that in her own fic Svetlana will become a normal girl and spend time with DJ. By the way my friend said that the comic/fic is a horror one with a little comedy, it revolves mostly around Mike and few old cast characters.
NTA FANFIC chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
that is a bit wrong with svetlana i always thought of her as a lesibian because when mike was vito they would make out with girls and i think after a while Svtelana just became lesibian and vito vito is just vito i think if you shot him would Mike live?
iPsychic chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
That is such a great idea for a fanfic! I loved it :) It had a great storyline and a wonderful ending! :)