Reviews for Ordinarily Extraordinary
bored411 chapter 17 . 2/23
awesome story so far! i hope you update this soon though. i'm curious to see how things go with big ol' boe face
Falcrow-42 chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
I just read your story in one go, and I have to say, it is definatly one of the best Who fics out there! And i know you haven't updated it in quite a long time, but I still wanted you to know how much i enjoyed it :)
Falcrow-42
call911now chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
please update plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeeee
blackvelvet97 chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
Okay, I have absolutely no idea if you still even write this but please update it. Its fab.
twicesouffled chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH, PLEASE UPDATE SOON? I'M JUST SO IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTER OF AVA. YOU ARE BRILLIANT.
SalmaPerez chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
SCHHHHNZZZZ
The ava/ten feels are killing me
Ooohh the next part of the episode is always very good because cassandra and kissyfulling yay
YOU BETTER UPDATE THIS SOON U HEAR
Teddy bear 007 chapter 17 . 11/2/2012
This is pretty good!
Marzipan chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Ahhhhh, Jack always steals the chapter with his cocky grin and...sexiness;) swoon0/0
Marzipan chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
Because now, all the small things really make me, well, me. Jackie's awful cups of tea, that dog that always shits on my doorstep, that bloody annoying ice cream van that always seems to be around at five o'clock in the morning. Will I not appreciate those anymore?"
MADE my day! I love Ava and your story!:)
Furry Fidget chapter 17 . 6/5/2012
Wow, I couldn't stop reading this! :)

Ava is a great, very likeable companion, and I love the dialogue between Rose, Ava and the Doctor.

Also the mystery of Ava's future and Captain Jack! I love it!

Please update when you can...
JainaZekk621 chapter 17 . 5/15/2012
This chapter was really funny, I love the bantering between the Doctor and Ava. I can't wait to read more, please update soon. :D
Azreael chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
I thought the banter between the doctor and ava was cute. The second Ava asked him to name awesome gingers in my head i was just, Ron Weasley! Ron Weasley!
Theta-McBride chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
Noo! They forgot about ROSE? How could they forget her!

Dang it! Update!
Rox Malone chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
I loved it!
itsthetruth chapter 16 . 5/13/2012
I've been meaning to story alert this and review for ages now! I love love love love love love this story, update soon, and have a look at mine, please? :D x