Reviews for Ordinarily Extraordinary
Frank chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Another well written chapter. I'm beginning to think there is nothing you can't do! You're brilliant!
Ariel chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Amazing... I love the way you captured Ava's and Rose's relationship (It's a lot like me and my best friend). Ava's a really funny character- I Love Ava's refusal to admit the applegrass tastes horrible- and her crush on the Doctor (as well as his reaction to it) is really cute. Like, "Aww" inducing cute.

My biggest suggestion is to make Ava less invincible and perfect. Right now, Ava is a genius, she saw into the Doctor's mind, and is now wanted by the Face of Boe/Captain Jack, as well as having a tragic backstory... You know what I mean?

I'm literally hanging on the edge of my seat (or bed, depending on where I am) for this story, which is actually really rare for me. Please keep up the great work!

*P.S. Ava can't see psychic paper
CmdrHawke667 chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Waait.. How does Boe know of Ava? I know hes Jack but reeaaalllyyy old... hmm interesting. Cant wait for more! :D
Midnight Alley chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Fantastic chapter!
CmdrHawke667 chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
Hah.. Classic Doctor always being late :P 1 year for Rose and 14 for Amy :P
CmdrHawke667 chapter 10 . 5/10/2012
God Damn it, This chapter made my eyes water a bit. Ava's mother isnt worth insulting...
CmdrHawke667 chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Okay this is my 3rd review tonight but i have to say that i really like the flow of this story and the OC Ava is pretty cool.
CmdrHawke667 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Good old Jack! :D
CmdrHawke667 chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I really like this so far but i have a query. Will It feature Doctor/River? I really hope NOT because i F***ing hate Moffat for her damned smugness.
Theta-McBride chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
Y'ello! This was awesome! Tiny Legs? Who is that? Can't be Cassandra, she has wheels. ELVES! It's elves. Definitely. UPDATE!
Azreael chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
I saw the change in description... Does that make this a Doctor/Ava? O.o actually i really like Ava. I really like how you created her character.
xxdarkvampireangelxx chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
Awesome love to read more :):):)
Sarah chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
Brilliant! I do wonder if there's anything behind the whole but it might be just my imagination. I hope to read more of your stories! I especially love how Ava interacts with everyone. She's such a likeable character!
Allons-y chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
Brill! I hope you keep writing more cos I am addicted to this story!
the last time lady chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
This chapter was so well written! You gotta love Captain Jack Harkness.
125 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »