Reviews for Ordinarily Extraordinary
the last time lady chapter 15 . 5/8/2012
This chapter was so well written! You gotta love Captain Jack Harkness.
Frank chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
This story keeps getting better and better! I love how Jack is doing all these lovely things for Ava before she knows him... It's a timey-wimey relationship. If the Doctor has Rose, Ava should definitley get Jack.

Frank
JainaZekk621 chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
Aw that was nice of Jack to do for Ava. I can't wait to see how they will interact when Ava gets to know Jack a little bit better. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon. :D
Azreael chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
I really really liked this chapter an it was wonderful writing :) if Ava doesn't end up with the doctor I can totally see her ending up with jack.

Are you going to bring River Song into this?
Rox Malone chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
I loved it!
TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
Awww! Gotta love Captain Jack! I can't wait to see what kind of relationship he and Ava have. Update soon please!
The Blue Sonic Screwdriver chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
You are a brilliant author :)
gemma c chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
This story is brilliant! I'm glad that Rose wasn't really angry with the Doctor after her talk with Ava, and I can't wait for you to begin theory adventures together!
Azreael chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
i kinda expected to rose to be more angry at both of them, but i am kinda glad she isn't.
JainaZekk621 chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter, I can't wait to read more. Please update soon. :D
Theta-McBride chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
AWESOME! Update! This is amazing. Truly.
Frank chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
Don't put yourself down: this chapter was amazing. You really do deserve hundreds of reviews for this story. But hey, there isn't enough justice in the world.

Frank
Rox Malone chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
I thought you did a great job on this chapter!
hello chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
Oh my.

I've been reading stories on this site for years and I haven't read one quite like this before.

I read on your bio that you were only fourteen- and wow, you're a talented writer for your age. At fourteen there is no way I would've been able to write a story as detailed and grammatically correct as this. And as for your ideas, woof, I can't wait to see them develop.

Ava is simply an amazing character. At first I was thinking 'uh oh, not a Mary-Sue,' but she's definitley not. Ava is so down to earth and modest despite her angsty past. You've written her as the girl every doctor who fan girl wants to be- ordinarily extraordinary.

Well done, I can't write enough praise. I'll definitley be tuning in for the next chapter.
lulu pond chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
Ignore any anonymous reviewers who are griefing ya, this story is fabbb!
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »