Reviews for Ordinarily Extraordinary
lulu pond chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
Ignore any anonymous reviewers who are griefing ya, this story is fabbb!
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 13 . 5/6/2012
To anon,

What is with anonymous reviewers giving me grief about this story? One, this isn't a self insert. Ava is not me. Two, if you actually cared enough to read past the first chapter you would realise that Rose is the second most main character after my OC. Honestly, what is your problem? And I've changed it so its just Tenth Doctor now so do you mind leaving me alone? Thought so.

Hannah Tennant
anon chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Hmmm, Self inserts are taking over the Rose T. category. Fishing for more readers? Honestly, self inserts belong somewhere else.
cassper chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
This story deserves like a million reviews as its so blatantly obvious how hard you've worked to work your OC into the story! Well dine!
Rox Malone chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
This story is fab! Please keep updating :)
Frank chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
I am very glad that Rose forgave Ava- I don't think she was ever thoroughly angry with her in the first place. Just betrayed. If I was Rose I'd have trouble trusting Ava for a while, but Ava is such an amazing character so it won't take long for her to be in Roses good books again.

I can't wait to see the reaction between the Doctor and Jackie!

Frank
JainaZekk621 chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
This was a sweet chapter between two best friends. Please update again soon. :D
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 13 . 5/5/2012
Brilliant! Absolutely BRILLIANT!

Okay, so Rose forgave her, but can she forgive herself? And how hard did Jackie slap him, come on, update and tell. How big of a bruise? Or, how many TIMES did Jackie slap him?

And is Jackie mad at Ava, too? Hmmm...UPDATE! UPDATE!

UPDATE!
SweetMusicDreamer chapter 12 . 5/5/2012
please continue! love it! i want to know what's going on with Jack and all that, can't wait to read next! Kisses!
Frank chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
Absolutely perfect. I cannot wait to see Rose's written reaction: as you've stated, we don't properly know what Rose is thinking yet. Keep writing and updating!

Frank
Arashi - IV of VI chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
Wow. Poor Rose...Poor Doctor, having to face Jackie. Poor Ava, for making her friend so sad.

What's gonna happen now? Hmm...Update.
Sarah chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
OMG This is so good! PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I absolutely love you character and your tenth doctor was so in character, and brilliant and- YOU! You're brilliant, oh man. I can't wait to know what happens next!
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
To Alikai,

I would've PMed you this, but as you don't have an account I couldn't so I'm going Riviera a review instead. Thank you lots for the criticism, it really does make me a better writer. But just to let you know, I haven't properly written how exactly Rose feels yet: but at the moment its more betrayal than anything. Read my companion one-shot Betrayal to hear what Rose really thinks if you want it in more depth- but this is how I feel Rose would react put in this situation. Thank you for your input though!

Hannah Tennant x
Alikai chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
I don't think that's how Rose would've reacted.

I mean, okay, yes, if she had known that the doctor had purposely left her behind and ran off with her best friend, that's how she would've reacted.

But, that's not what would've first jumped into her mind. I mean, think about it. The doctor never abandons her. NEVER. The first time he made her go home was when he had no other choice. No, the first thing that most likely would've popped into her head was that something terrible had happened, and she'd have to save him, as well as her best friend.

I mean, come on. These are the two people she trusts most in the world. Why would she think they both abandoned her?

She would've found a way to him. Or, at least obsessed about it.

You've been doing a surprisingly good job with these characters. Don't stop now, okay?
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »