Reviews for Ordinarily Extraordinary
sarcasmwithasmile chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
i cant wait to see wut ava will say when she sees the doctor's sophisticated camper van!i would ask what they were drinking if it was me!or just call them nutters!loved the update and how fast it was! if only everybody did that!
Velvetpru'd chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
I love this so much, can't wait to see what she'll think of the "sophisticated camper van".
Sonic me doctor chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was really good! I hope you continue
Jillybean01 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really, really like this chapter so far. You made it so not a lot happened but it leaves me guessing as to what will happen next. Which is a good thing. Sometimes I will find myself reading the first chapter of a story on this website and too many things happen at once that it gets confusing. But this, this is good. I like Ava's character so far. She seems quiet and shy at first but I'm guessing that once she warms up to somebody she'll become unique and just simply amazing. :)

Ah uh-oh, how will Rose react. I kinda still want to see them on good terms with each other because other stories have Rose act crazy and homicidal. It's not pretty. But you are entitled to write anything you please about the situation. I'll still read it. -
HII am too lazy 2login chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Oh my gosh! AMAZING! Write more please! It actually is inspiring me to write more for my story! Yet no one has reveiwedd mine*tear* oh well, if no one reads then i will keep writing till someone does read! So uh...GOOD AND WRITE. Thanks for reading the review
Frank chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This was very well written, and I'm very excited to see how it goes. Are you rewriting all the episodes? Because I think that would be good especially if its as detailed as chapter 1- there isn't enough good 10/OC stories out there. Good work!

TheGirlWhoWaited chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hmmm... interesting. I'll keep an eye on this. :-)
127 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9