Reviews for Sweetly's 100 KaishinShinkai Drabbles
Reina Ariadne chapter 64 . 1/7/2014
Omg! I loved each and every single one of your drabbles! I really admire those who take up the challenge to write 100 drabbles, so please keep going! Kaishin is my otp so you wouldn't believe how estatic I was to find this. XD

My favourite drabble is the one about Shinichi being a Seer and Kaito a travelling magician/thief-in-disguise, with Takagi being Shinichi's Guard. :D I really hope you'd consider continuing it or even turning it into a fic on its own. I know you're busy so I'll understand if you won't do it. :)

You're an amazing writer and I admire your work, especially this one! I look forward to the following chapters and other masterpieces you'll come up with. :)

Best wishes,
Reina
Bunnyz-chan chapter 64 . 11/30/2013
Lol, this is so entertaining. I was laughing so hard. Can't wait for another one or for the forever update ;D
Mishera chapter 64 . 9/4/2013
Shinichi-san is... creepy. I know I would freak out if some one know me that well from the first glare.
HerCrimsonTears chapter 64 . 9/2/2013
Yay, you're back! My computer died too from the blue screen of death, so I'm actually reviewing from my phone. :P I liked this story, but it ended really apruptly. Maybe...you could continue it?
Anyhow, I'm really looking forward to a Forever update, that's my favorite story right now!
PheonixShadow chapter 64 . 9/2/2013
Awwww, this is so cute! Conan as Shinichi's younger brother is actually adorable (and of course Kaito has the best reading voice) :)
Haibara Ai z chapter 59 . 9/1/2013
I've never seen anything like this before O-O What a magical world you have created.
Shiho, lol ;) Ironic that in this parallel universe, she is a true princess.
Haibara Ai z chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is a lot like Fluehatraya's "Familiar Situation" though with Kaito finding him instead of Akako. Oh, well, it's still entertaining enough.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 64 . 9/1/2013
...Shin-chan, you show-off. xD
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 63 . 8/8/2013
Cute! You are missing a line in the conversation though?
Guest chapter 63 . 8/3/2013
Ooh I like this one! Updatez plez! Soo... Will Kaito have any special abilities and will he still be Kaitou Kid? I dunnoz! Guess well have ta wait for the next chappay of this then! *Wink wink*
Shara Raizel chapter 63 . 7/29/2013
I liked this one. That texting thing did seem like something that kaito would do. XD i'm really interested in this psychic universe and wouldn't mind reading more from it. Maybe with Hakuba is a psychic too since shinichi is one and Heiji's an empath (right)? Anyway, liked this drabble like all the others and look forward to reading more! :D
Shara Raizel chapter 62 . 7/20/2013
CUTE! i liked this one and Kaito was just so funny! I loved how shiho and shinichi were all "the hell?" and the end line "now you know my pain" from saguru just got me laughing. I look forward to your next one-shot! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 61 . 7/20/2013
wow long time no review! XD
I liked this side of glow. kaito is always fun to read and I'd like to see more of this sometime maybe. :)
TheUltimateChefofDestruction chapter 62 . 6/30/2013
Lol yeah Kaito is very weird but that's one of the reasons why we love him!
Treasure Family chapter 62 . 6/28/2013
Ha ha. What's next? I want to read moooorrrreeee.