Reviews for Loving Lester
connollyt chapter 44 . 8/17
Loved the story and strong stephanie
loved your story. one of my favorites
nswiscoski chapter 40 . 5/11
love this story have read it tons. would love a sequel. maybe tbem having twin boys who look like Les.
nswiscoski chapter 10 . 5/7
have read this story tons of times love love love it
would love to see more of these two
they are great together
anonymousgal chapter 1 . 4/7
Why is Steph so dirty? Who needs a shower before bed, one when they wake up and a bath before they get ready to go out? Not only a horrible waste of water, but as anyone with curly, frizzy hair knows, moisture is something to be avoided. Her hair only needs to be washed twice per week. I wouldn't rant this much if she wasn't takeing at least 2-3 showers in every dang chapter...
Janarden chapter 1 . 1/30
Have just found this story after rereading Stephanie's Great Escape. Although I generally prefer Babe stories, this is very well done and Lester is a hoot! Have liked your version of Lester in some other stories, especially Escape, so letting him have an HEA with his favorite person is great. Thanks for sharing, and hope you can get back to writing sometime soon!
marysix chapter 44 . 8/29/2016
I loved reading this story so much! And I really enjoyed the author notes. It was interesting to see your reasoning and, in a way, your own reaction to the story you were writing. Also is it weird that I felt frustrated for your dissertation issues four years after the fact? Haha! Sorry this is the most rambley review ever, but truly, I loved it. Thank you for writing!
nswiscoski chapter 42 . 7/31/2016
love this story would love to see a sequel
Guest chapter 44 . 7/23/2016
Wow! That was a fabulous story! Thank you!
Shanita67 chapter 39 . 7/11/2016
Yes please to all the tart stories. I like the PI one
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
O my gosh
PhillyGirl27 chapter 44 . 2/28/2016
I have only been reading Fan Fiction for about 6 months, but I am totally addicted and in awe of the level of skills I have seen posted here.

Thought I had read all the Tart stories (I am a Babe but also a Tart fan), but somehow missed this one. Absolutely phenomenal! Cannot tell you how much I enjoyed every chapter that you wrote. So professionally done, that it blows my mind! Loved strong Stephanie (not cartoony strong, just demonstrating how she COULD grow, instead of languishing in incompetence and indecision). She even worked through her emotional immaturity that was part of her due to how she was treated by Joe, Dickie and Ranger, and even her psychotic mother. She could see why she was the way she was, and made a decision to acknowledge the past and accept that it did damage her, while choosing to move beyond it and flourish in Lester's love. Excellent story, Angela!

Thanks for sharing this amazing talent of yours and I can't wait to read more of your work! I hope you are still writing, maybe even professionally by now? Let us know somehow, because Plum Fiction on Yahoo no longer exists! Please? Pretty Please? -Kathy
nswiscoski chapter 44 . 12/29/2015
love love love 3rd time of have read it...
nswiscoski chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Love this story would love to see a sequel to it.
aruvqan chapter 44 . 11/14/2015
excellent fic, and that is coming from a total babe. a excellent lester, an excellent steph, both very believable though i do understand that they are actually pretty stringent about not letting the noticably drunk get married in vegas.
1,022 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »