Reviews for Loving Lester
donnap chapter 44 . 2/18
Enjoyed reading your story. You handled Ranger's return nicely. Good emotional story. Thanks!
RangerChic chapter 42 . 2/18
Omgosh love the moose story. Bless your sweet dad lol
RangerChic chapter 1 . 2/18
Seeeeeeeee. He did it for her. Now I’m torn. Can’t she just have both.
RangerChic chapter 1 . 2/18
I really am loving this. I’ve read way too much in too short a time and my sleep and housework has been thoroughly neglected. I specifically went searching for a StephLester story and was so happy to find one I had a read! (Have been reading Plum fanfic for 10 years). Love the pairing and the chemistry but still in the back of my mind there is a voice screaming HE ONLY PUSHED YOU AWAY FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. That Ranger knew he would be gone so long and didn’t want her to feel obligated to wait for him. I am so apprehensive about Ranger’s return. I’ve spent the last few chapters just waiting and waiting for Ranger to return and now I’m so nervous about.
Love that Im so invested in this story though!
Tilty.bbb chapter 44 . 10/14/2017
This was a fantastic read well done
connollyt chapter 44 . 8/17/2017
Loved the story and strong stephanie
Guest chapter 44 . 7/12/2017
loved your story. one of my favorites
nswiscoski chapter 40 . 5/11/2017
love this story have read it tons. would love a sequel. maybe tbem having twin boys who look like Les.
nswiscoski chapter 10 . 5/7/2017
have read this story tons of times love love love it
would love to see more of these two
they are great together
anonymousgal chapter 1 . 4/7/2017
Why is Steph so dirty? Who needs a shower before bed, one when they wake up and a bath before they get ready to go out? Not only a horrible waste of water, but as anyone with curly, frizzy hair knows, moisture is something to be avoided. Her hair only needs to be washed twice per week. I wouldn't rant this much if she wasn't takeing at least 2-3 showers in every dang chapter...
Janarden chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
Have just found this story after rereading Stephanie's Great Escape. Although I generally prefer Babe stories, this is very well done and Lester is a hoot! Have liked your version of Lester in some other stories, especially Escape, so letting him have an HEA with his favorite person is great. Thanks for sharing, and hope you can get back to writing sometime soon!
marysix chapter 44 . 8/29/2016
I loved reading this story so much! And I really enjoyed the author notes. It was interesting to see your reasoning and, in a way, your own reaction to the story you were writing. Also is it weird that I felt frustrated for your dissertation issues four years after the fact? Haha! Sorry this is the most rambley review ever, but truly, I loved it. Thank you for writing!
nswiscoski chapter 42 . 7/31/2016
love this story would love to see a sequel
Guest chapter 44 . 7/23/2016
Wow! That was a fabulous story! Thank you!
Shanita67 chapter 39 . 7/11/2016
Yes please to all the tart stories. I like the PI one
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »