Reviews for Loving Lester
gabriellamoldo chapter 5 . 8/4
Love ir , the skydiving is such a great idea.
gabriellamoldo chapter 1 . 8/4
I love this storz cant wait to read the rest. I love Renger , but i recently read this fan fic "the dating game " and it made me totally fall for Lester. So yeh if Renger is an ass and douse not man up , Steph deservs to be hapy ans Les is the guy for the job.
racecz5 chapter 44 . 6/3
Fantastic story! Thanks for sharing. :)
MargaritaS chapter 44 . 5/29
so good :)
Miss Renazza chapter 44 . 5/23
Thanks for a great story. Lester is my fave partner for Steph and I enjoyed going in this journey with them. I love your version of Lester and his relationship with Steph. Thanks for sharing!
Vulcan Rider chapter 20 . 2/12
Great chapter. So glad that Les had Tank get all the legal papers in order. Also, Steph will be on his insurance as wife, unless Ranger already had her listed as an employee, but I doubt that. It would be curious to find out, though.

I know Tank can keep a secret, but I wonder how long before the 'Burg ends up with the wrong person saying something to someone who knows Steph and her friends and family?
Great writing.
Vulcan Rider chapter 19 . 2/12
Great chapter. Ohh, I know exactly how much it hurts going home from the hospital with broken bones. A shattered tibia plateau with a halo on it for 4 months and 5 surgeries on it was a b*tch, especially trying to get home in the back seat with an immobilized let up on the seat after my only motorcycle wreck in over 25 years of riding (at that time in 2002) Still have the bike, but arthritis and joint replacements in my hands and nerve blocks in my back make riding a no-go. (sad face) I just know what it's like having the pale green, sweaty face trying to make it home. Poor Lester. At least he has Stephanie devoted to making him feel better. It will be interesting when gossip starts flying at Rangeman and then in the 'Burg.
Vulcan Rider chapter 18 . 2/12
From last chapter, since I'd already reviewed:
That was very scary, but now the other Merry Men are figuring things out. Wonder how long before Helen Plum makes an appearance at the hospital. Would love to see Stephanie have her removed physically.
Amazing, the connection she and Lester have, and I can see him talking to her about private things and that she's finally realized just how much she loves him and how terrified she was of losing him. It was a real wake-up call for her. I'm glad that the guys that know are being supportive of them, even though they wonder about Ranger, and it's amusing to find out how shocked they are to learn that she and Ranger are and have only been very, very good friends, but that Ranger has made it very clear to her that THAT was ALL it would ever be, and that she should move on, which she HAS done! So, when he comes back, he will be in for one heck of a surprise.
Excellent chapter. Wonderful writing.
Maggie M.
PS: I remember reading this the first time, and wondering how in the heck you could write so prolifically while teaching and working on your doctorate thesis. You astound me, and even though you haven't told us yet in this story, I'm still so proud of you for finally defending your thesis and become DOCTOR Angela. What an amazing accomplishment, while doing so much else AND living real life along with having a personal life. YOU'RE the real super-heroine!

Ch 18
So glad that Steph got him to be honest about his "dream" and then she asked if it was of her telling him she loved him. So glad that they both realize how much they love each other and are finally ready for their future. I can't wait until she moves in with him. :-) That'll really set the 'Burg on fire, but they can't do anything about it but try to harass her and she can just cut them all off, especially her own mother.
Vulcan Rider chapter 13 . 2/12
Jeez, what kind of mother will take the side of an abusive ex-boyfriend who cheated on her daughter, over the side of her own daughter? She had to know that the cops would need actual evidence to arrest one of their own detectives! Then again, she has her head so far up the 'Burg's a$$ that she doesn't get much air to her brain, and actual logic wouldn't apply. I can't WAIT until she finds out that Stephanie has been married all this time, when she finally finds out.
Maggie M.
PS: Gotta love Mary Lou. I hope she gets the truth out there FAST!
Vulcan Rider chapter 12 . 2/12
I'm so glad they finally got Morelli's actions on video and had him arrested. Just because he's a cop, doesn't mean he's immune to the law. Too bad they couldn't just tell the cops that he broke into a married couple's home. LOL Man, when everyone finally finds out, hell is going to break loose.
Vulcan Rider chapter 11 . 2/12
Uh oh. Sounds like Morelli is following in his family curse footsteps. He doesn't know the meaning of NO and I'm betting that Steph is going to wind up having to use her harassment log. I'm surprised that she hasn't already.
Vulcan Rider chapter 9 . 2/12
I adore how honest Steph and Les are with each other. They share a wonderful sense of humor and huge hearts that truly try to never hurt someone they care about. I can see how they would work so well together.

I can't believe that Joe is still trying his same old crap with her. I guess he figures she'll never really move on from him. Won't he be surprised.
Vulcan Rider chapter 8 . 2/12
Loved the description of his house. Really brought back memories of years ago. :-) I was born in 1957 so I know the '80's style VERY well. I've put up and torn down my fair share of "faux wood paneling" in my years. :-)

Love how well they get along with everyday things and it will be interesting to watch the remodeling of the house along with the growth of their marriage.
Vulcan Rider chapter 7 . 2/12
I love how open and honest Les was with Steph. It sounds like he's been in love with her for a very, very long time. It will be interesting when Ranger gets back, though. I hope Les has convinced her before then. :-)
Vulcan Rider chapter 6 . 2/12
I loved this. Love that it was a Rat Pack impersonator that went to talk to them. Wonder if he was the minister? It's been a long time since I read this, so I'll try to not spoil it for others reading up to this chapter. :-)
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »