Reviews for I Just Want the Truthiness!
WhaleyPC chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
I looooooved the story.
It was...like...a new creepy Jon and Stephen fetish. XD
I didn't like the ending though. :/
God, I love them! 3
Midori12 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
AHHHHHH! IT'S OVER! I'M SO HAPPY AND SAD AT THE SAME TIME! T.T

It was amazing. A great way to end it! I was quite curious.

I'm totally looking foward to your next Jon/Stephen story!

Much love! :D

Annber03 chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
Awwwww, yay for how this ended! You had me a little worried there at the start of the chapter.

This was a cute story, I really liked reading it.
Annber03 chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Stephen singing "If I Fell". Okay, way to make me melt into a puddle at that thought.

This is adorable and I'm loving it. Though I am quite curious what will happen from here on out with them and their wives and such, if they get caught.
Midori12 chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
I haven't reviewed for awhile. But oh my gosh! What are Stephen and Jon going to do? Ugh! Suspense.

Sometiimes when I'm writing But I Just Want to Tell You I Love You!, I forget they're acually married. I never thought to include their wives in the story because I figured there was enough conflict with Stephen being an idiot, lol.

But I'd love to see where this goes. It's sure to be an interesting turnout! :O

Rose-Dragonfire chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
Oh, this was wonderful! I really hope to see more!

This slash amuses me, and I can't seem to figure out why I liked it so much. I'm pretty new to the Daily Show, and the Colbert Report, but I have come to love them both. Once again, great work with this!
Midori12 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ahh!

I was hoping you would do a story focused on just these two. Not to say that I don't like your other story, because I do, but... Ahh! I hope you catch my drift.

I can't wait for an update! XD

Qoheleth chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Dear kkbeatlesfan:

Holy cow. You mean that I pulled up the Just In section just as you posted this? What are the odds?

Anyway, I suppose now I'm honor-bound to comment on my spiritual godchild here. (Stewart/Colbert slash, my legacy to the Internet. What have I come to?) Let's see... well, for one thing, the characters do sound a bit more authentic in this story than they did in "Some People Just Can't Handle Nashville"; if they still don't quite seem to jump off the page, maybe that's because it's hard to picture them anywhere except behind a microphone. Beyond that, I don't seem to have much to say.

Sincerely,