Reviews for The Dovah Games
mistchaser916 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Fantastic. A quality crossover. I can't wait for the games to start!
McownedAtWriting chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
I'm interested in this story to continue, actually! There's quite the twist.

But here's my qualm: you take a LOT of phrases from the Hunger Games. I wouldn't really expect Sven to comment on the fragrance of fresh bread, nor the fact that Riverwood would have a school (and I'd wonder what they'd really be doing there otherwise.)

Following because I'm somehow hooked.
Cobra of England chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Don't just rewrite the Hunger Games in Skyrim,add some more Elder Scrolls flavour!(Magic,annoying high elves,irritating companions(Adoring Fan/Cicero) and make the other tributes interesting people we already know of and are featured in a Elder Scrolls game somewhere,not random people that you've made up.
Crazy Person chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Wow, nice mix of the two stories. The only thing that bothers me is 1; it mimicked the hunger games starting chapter 2; there aren't anymore chapters. :(
Silvergrrl chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
I would've liked to have seen characters and a plotline not exactly the same as the hunger games, but it was pretty good.
DW chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
An interesting alternative plot twist. I'm guessing the main character will end up being the dovahkiin and end up killing and absorbing a dragon in the arena to the amazement of the crowd somehow. You should try continuing it, to help perhaps base it on the plot direction of the Spartacus series, start a full scale but ultimately successful rebellion against the Dov, drama and all.
Kingdomalith chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
LOL

Kay, not LOL but LOL...

Confusing I know but anyways, I noticed you basically did the whole book word-for-word but I like it :P

It's good, really. I just want to know if they're be some changes to the main sotryline? So like instead of ending it like ni the first book, end it your own way?

So it's good! Keep going!

Kingdomalith
Tonmber1 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Whatever you do don't stop writing this I don't care if it has less then average reviews its cuz people are stupid so GOGOGO