Reviews for Neo Redemption
Slie Amos chapter 2 . 1/22
Just like the original version, I like this story but like so many others it seems to have pettered out. I would really like to see it continued so many Ranma fics (cross over or not) seem to never finish. Please continue this.
mikebreslau chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Nice whimsey, much improved writing style. I liked the humor.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
wow this story really rocks!, thanks for sharing and I hope it continues!
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Can you give a basic guess-tamite to how many chapters till the Ranma and Senshi do their meet-n-greet/clash. If not it doesn't matter, I'm just curious.
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Thank you for another enjoyable chapter and further proof of your delightedly twisted mind. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
So far, i like the new version a lot... but two things i'm still hoping... it's still an Ami/Ranma, right? That's pretty much my favorite crossover pairing for these shows.
And the second... i hope you haven't abandoned the idea of the Fairy Squad. I loved psycho-Ethel and guttermind-Gretchen the most, but they were all damn fun!
Orchamus chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Wow, not gonna lie, forgot all about this and how awesome it was.
Rc1212 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Well...that bit at the end there makes things a whole lot more interesting...
deathgeonous chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Hehehe, Hahaha, Hehehahahehehahaheheahaha! God this was funny. Well, thanks for writing this, really hope to see more on it soon, bye for now.
Negima Uzumaki chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Nice chapter, glad you haven't given up on it, I loved the orginal story too.
tammin chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
This is story is one of the reaons why the argument that fan fiction bad for creativity is bullsh!t. You have taken a basic premise and presented it in a new and unique way. While there are other Ranma/Sailor Moon crossovers, this is one that I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Bravo and thank you.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Interesting a more serious tone to this chapter I like it. I just wish that this had come out sooner and I was reading chapter 6 instead of two but for the length of time you took this was a nice length for the Chapter. Thank you
7 Winds chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Good chapter. Im alittle confused on the time reseting thing, but all in all a great chapter.

Thank you for your time and the Chapter.

Sincerely,

Your Eternal Fan

7Winds ;)
Chargone chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
now That's an interesting development or two.

also: Poor Ranma. Rumour mills should be disregarded by default as information sources. Kuno is an idiot.

I was briefly surprised Nabiki didn't have more clue what a succubus was... then i remembered when these series were written and what sort of social circles the characters interact with and suddenly it made a lot more sense. (fun fact: if you go back to the mythology they come from, Succubi and Incubi are the same creature. there weren't two different species/genders, they were shape-shifters.) I think about the only thing the modern (mostly japanese) interpretations of them still portray correctly are them being demons associated with lust...

anyway, interesting set-up chapter number 2 is interesting. more please :D
Jimbobob5536 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
...Interesting. Naru remembering events from before temporal resets. Very interesting.

Looking forward to the next chapter.