Reviews for Neo Redemption
Bree R chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Interesting rewrite. If you want C&C I'd recommend registering on a forum like Fukufics forum or something along those lines I post lots of comments there when authors post stories and it does fit in that forums sort of interests. Other then that fun story. Liked the original but you're right lots of it needed work. Hope you make a better product this time as your concept and start at least is very solid. Added to my watch list.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Chargone chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
heh. sadly, despite being subscribed to it, i don't really remember the original fic (then again, my brain compartmentalises things interestingly so i don't really remember ANY fic i'm not reading part of at the time... or something...) but this is certainly an interesting beginning to this one.

onwards! to awesome and insanity!

wheee!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Nice start there, and looking forward to the rewrite here, and will look forward as well when more of the components start to gather 'round and end up making the local landscape heck.
Jimbobob5536 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Quite a bit different from the original version.

'twill be interesting to see where you take it.
Riskreader chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Background for this seems really developed which would make a nice springboard to what might happen later.
AnFan-n-More chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Thanks for not just scrapping the story. I look forward to reading this again with improvements :)
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3