Reviews for A is for Alison
Kisses Bitches chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Your structuring is borderline flawless, the metaphors are well played, the characterization is deep and enthralling, and your writing style is crisp and extraordinary to boot. I don't think there's a thing about this story one couldn't like, there aren't even grammatical, spelling, punctuation, or capitalization errors for someone to bitch about. This is great execution of a brilliant idea, it seems like a seriously realistic portrayal of a younger Alison. Definitely worth a re-read or two.
She'sMajestic-I'mNoOne chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Your writing is so sophisticated that I wouldn't be surprised if you were either J.K. Rowling or Suzanne Collins! :) Love it!
-M
meva desa chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow. This is great! I really like the contrast between the dolls and the girls. An interesting way to show how they met :D
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was an amazing idea as I liked how you wrote Alison's personality and her first meeting with Spencer, Hanna, Aria and Emily. Thanks for writing.
Domii chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Can I just say how fucking amazing this is? I love it so much! Can't stop reading your stories. Keep writing! xx
thesilentspy chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Amazing...just amazing. I loved the eerieness of Ali, as well as her slightly cryptic cryptic speech. I love how you put your own version of how Alison met the girls. I also like the slight foreshadowing you put in with it, the teacher, Emily, and Mona scenes were awesome. Seriously, congrats.
CrAzYbutLoVaBlE chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is AMAZING!

It was creepy, but a good kind of creepy.

It was detailed and wonderfully written. And the idea is original!

and im pretty sure everyone was in character! I felt bad for mona and hanna at the end. And alison had interesting thoughts.

But i find it strange how one day, she just decided to make friends, but she is a total psycho creeper. I liked how you had alison meet emily.

Overall, i LOVED it!

This is one of the best fanfics i have read on the site!