Reviews for Take On Me
tory chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
... amazing.
Blood Shifter2 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
this story is off to a good start. can't wait to see who gets the sparkling. i'm gonna say that a con is gonna be the surrogate. a seeker. keep up the good work. update soon please.
Faecat chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
Oh. My. Goodness! There had better be another update coming soon! I'm so torn apart right now trying to hope for the hopeless situation, and wanting to know just how many other 'bots are going to respond the same way Jazz and Prowl have, hoping that this will all turn out okay but kinda thinking that maybe it won't - you have that sense in your writing that tells me you don't always end everything all happy, do you? - and I just can't wait to see more! _ Very sad story. Very interesting and I love the flow. You've got a knack for rhythm in your writing that's so easy to follow along with.
GemDragon22 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
Just found this story and it's got me hooked. Can't wait to see what happens (although I'm thinking (and hoping) that Ratchet might be the surrogate :3 )
RatchetXHide chapter 4 . 10/27/2012
Omg. Please update soon. I just found this and fell in love with it.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
More more more! Please?
randomperson chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
you know, it would be really funny if megatron volenteered and ended up being the carrier
Black-Panther lover chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
I love it! The idea of the twins having a sparkling of there own, and how everything will play out with the other bots, and I wonder who will be a match, if there is any match at all. I just love sunny/sides and the addes fact of a sparkling is awesome! PLEASE CONTINUE AND SOON! Ohhh, what if the match is a human?...I vote epps! lol anywho, thank you for your time in writting this fic, I hope you can donate some more time to it!

Black Panther lover
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Ohh poor twins D: I sincerely hope Ratchet can find a spark match for them-and soon!
Emi chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
A short chapter, but incredibly satisfying. I like the build up of tension and anticipation. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Qwertzu chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Thank you for the update. It was an interesting chapter. I wonder what Prime has to say about that - possibly losing both his second and third in command. That would be plain irresponsible. Much as I love the idea of Jazz being the surrogate parent, the war is still going on, right? The Autobots would be screwed without their tactician and head of special ops... Buuut if you can think of any way around it, bring it on! :-)

Love this little story of yours
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
And so the search commences... And since the next line of lyric for the chapter name is "shying away" I can just imagine a few things that could occur. I am sooo curious! Please update soon! *tilts head and does puppy eyes*
Suki-Angel91494 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
This has a lot of potential. I like it a lot. I REALLY hope you stick with it. Please write more soon!
Pandablubb chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is a very interesting story so far. And even though I've a read alot of stories with the twins and Ratchet in them, this is a topic I've never read about before (at least I think so)

Can't wait for the next chapter! (And I, too, vote for Ratchet as the carrier xD I'm a sucker for Twins/Ratchet...)
Crazygrrl XD chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Ohmigosh! Jazz and Prowl that's soooo sweet! But if one of you dieds so does the other, and that leaves adorable Sliver with no creators!

Can it be a mech? Pleeeeeease? Pretty please? A mini mix mech of Sides and Sunny would be so cute I would die! *faints thinking about it*