Reviews for Crossroads
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 2/27
cool
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 1/22
Oh! So back in the book we are. Interesting :)
Amu4ever chapter 5 . 1/21
Hottori! Yes! Hottori is here :)

Oh...and I think your Nakago is an interesting mix of the characters of Byakuran and Reborn from KHR. Though he tends more to Reborn than Byakuran...
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/20
Yay! This chapter is soo awesome! Hmm...though I didn't read the other story that leads up to this one. Hope I will be able to understand it anyway.

Did you have to kill Hattori? (I think I wrote his name wrong xD) He is one of my fav. characters, but he dies in so many fics. Who else did you let die? Are they going to come back? Please let them come back! Would really like to read the other reactions to this.
YuiSeoMugi chapter 13 . 9/13/2014
This story is amazing! I always love happy endings :)
Guest chapter 13 . 9/1/2014
Beautiful. Gorgeous. Astounding. A masterpiece. I not only felt all the emotions but it was like I LIVED them through Miaka.. I was a fan of Tamahome and Miaka and now I cannot imagine Miaka without Nakago.. You are so talented.. Please never stop writing and please publish a book with wonderful illustrations/ pics so I and all your other fans can have this treasure with us forever. Seriously! Thank you! Lots of loveeeeee!
aquawindmetalearth21 chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
I wanted to say I love your story. In fact its my all time favorite of Miaka and Nakago. I can't help but like your idea of it. He deserved happiness too. In fact crossroads is my all time favorite. I can't wait to see more of your other stories being continued. Thanks again so much!
md06783 chapter 13 . 11/10/2013
Sigh.. Did it really have to end? Lol! No matter how many times I read this story, it never fails to make me smile and weepy. I really love it!

Do write on yah? I will be waiting :)
CelicaChick chapter 13 . 10/20/2013
Nice story!
Sansho chapter 9 . 7/28/2012
I never thought that calculations could be this romantic :P
Sansho chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
I agree completley that "Memoirs of a Geisha" is a wonderful book. However, not many people know this (although it is on Wikipedia :P ) but Arthur Golden was sued by Mineko, the hero of the book since he mentioned names. Anyways, my point is that she herself wrote an autobiography that you just must read if you loved "Memoirs". It is called "Geisha, a Life" in the U.S. and "Geisha of Gion" in the U.K.

Sansho _
YuukiKuran3323 chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
OMGGG! I LOVE U! IT WAS SOOO AWESOME I COULDN'T RESIST CRYING TILL MY EYES HURT! I LOVE NAKAGO! HE WAS PORTRAYED SO REALISTICALLY THAT I ALMOST DREAMT HIM REAL! XD.. I can't wait to read your next fic on Mia and Naka kun~~~~~~~
irukanomiko chapter 13 . 11/20/2011
HOT!

extremely sensual and thanks to this story my nights have been sleepless. this is probably the best nakago and miaka story written with very good detail and the characters were never off from how they were supposed to be, not to mention i learned quite a few new vocabularies haha!

oh my God..i also cant believe that this story has been created almost 10 years ago and i must say bravo!

im truly greatfull for creative minds like yours.
irukanomiko chapter 12 . 11/20/2011
after i die from the extreme heart racing events of this chapter (and also the whole story), i will come to u every night as a ghost and force u to make a sequel! 3
apolakay54 chapter 13 . 1/28/2011