Reviews for The time it takes
SulietGirl chapter 1 . 1/8
Beautiful story 3
I know it's been a really long time since you post it, but I cant close this with out leaving you a review!
Im from Spain, so sorry for my bad english hahaha
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Wow. That was hot and cute. Love it.
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
thanks for sharing this :)
MsWinehouse chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Incredible, please do write more
Daintywords chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Wow. This was wow. I am so happy I came across this fic. It was incredibly fun to read! The tension and some points was like oh my god just gahhhh...like that elevatior scene ;), Effie and Haymitch's arguments. Superb. Your character voice was real and I could easily slide into their world.
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Brilliant :D
vrisavris chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wow. That was impressive. And in three hours, too? I really like the angst between Effie and Haymitch. It really makes a lot of sense why he annoys her so much. If they're in a rocky relationship, it makes more sense than if they just hated each other. I also like that you did something with the rest of the year that isn't the Games. This fic has given me a whole new load of plot bunnies for my fic, Capitol Girl. It will be Hayffie eventually, but I needed angst, so this was fantastic inspiration.
Effrinae Trinx chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Brilliant!
elsannabellamionewhouffle chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I think I'm in love with you and your fanfiction lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Really, really, really loved it :)
effieabernathy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
ME GUSTAAAAAAAAAAA. Please write more like these. I love the smut with the right amount of fluffiness.
TheMyification chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
wow

JUST

WOW
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
So sweet and so real! I love these two together, and you do it quite well. 3 hours is a fast turnaround, but sometimes that's a good thing. Thanks for sharing this one! :)
erasmuse chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Love it! Love your Haymitch and Effie! :D Although I'm not sure that Haymitch's hair is blond with him being from the Seam, sorry if I'm wrong.
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Asdfghjkl, I loved this story! :')