Reviews for The time it takes
Daintywords chapter 1 . 2/17
Wow. This was wow. I am so happy I came across this fic. It was incredibly fun to read! The tension and some points was like oh my god just gahhhh...like that elevatior scene ;), Effie and Haymitch's arguments. Superb. Your character voice was real and I could easily slide into their world.
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Brilliant :D
x.ceruleanqueen.x chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Wow. That was impressive. And in three hours, too? I really like the angst between Effie and Haymitch. It really makes a lot of sense why he annoys her so much. If they're in a rocky relationship, it makes more sense than if they just hated each other. I also like that you did something with the rest of the year that isn't the Games. This fic has given me a whole new load of plot bunnies for my fic, Capitol Girl. It will be Hayffie eventually, but I needed angst, so this was fantastic inspiration.
Effrinae Trinx chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Brilliant!
elsannabellamionewhouffle chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I think I'm in love with you and your fanfiction lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Really, really, really loved it :)
effieabernathy chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
ME GUSTAAAAAAAAAAA. Please write more like these. I love the smut with the right amount of fluffiness.
TheMyification chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
wow

JUST

WOW
Shekiah Rosay chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
So sweet and so real! I love these two together, and you do it quite well. 3 hours is a fast turnaround, but sometimes that's a good thing. Thanks for sharing this one! :)
erasmuse chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Love it! Love your Haymitch and Effie! :D Although I'm not sure that Haymitch's hair is blond with him being from the Seam, sorry if I'm wrong.
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Asdfghjkl, I loved this story! :')
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awww, this was so sweet, especially the last section with them post-torture.
everdeer chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
reading this in my cubicle and not being able to handle it.
TEAMCaskett chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Absolutely loved this fic! You fully encapsulated the characters and I love the fact that it wasnt until the end that they finally admitted their love for each other! Oh, and super hot smut as well! ; )

You're a brilliant writer! Keep the Hayffie fics coming! :D