Reviews for On the Wrong Side of the Imprint
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Very sweet. Thanks for sharing.
MrsJacobBlack9999 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
This was awesome! I would love to see this continue into a multichap...just something to think about ;)
OPOSOJOJ chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Loved it!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it.

Dani
bookworm2009 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was awesome
natalieiam chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I absolutely adored your story. It was very very well written and I loved how Bella and Paul,s
jessabellew chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I've read most of your stories and u never fail to make me smile. I have been going through a heavy Paul and Embry phase and i have to say this is on the top of my read again list. Thank you so much for posting it. Now I'm off to read it again and enjoy Paul more and more. Jessie
justluey chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I almost didn't read this cus of the Bella/Paul pairing but boy am I glad I did! This was amazing! I was worried that he wouldn't actually imprint and then she would be left once again, but I think this is gonna work out good for the both of them.

I'd read another one for sure
letsjustdance chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was good, I enjoyed it. I wish he'd bitten her, though, marking her as his mate might override an imprint. Just a suggestion. *hugs*
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I loved your story. Thanks for sharing.
smelsies chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was a very sweet story and I really loved it so much.
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Loved it! :-)
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Very good story. I really like the paring of B/P they seem to be opposites and compliment each other.
Happy Face21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I enjoyed this a lot!
Meeksmonk chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I really liked this. Though I have to admit, I'm a little confused about why Paul's feelings for Bella changed so quickly. Was that first night just about him feeling guilty about upsetting her and then having that wolf's instinct to protect her? Anyway, I'm glad it worked out for them, especially since Paul's wolf now sees Bella as his mate. AW. And shame on Jake for not telling Bella earlier! Lol.
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »