Reviews for Saturday Shakedown
Somebody knows chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
please continue
thewasabipea chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
AHHHHHH I am so sad that this is the last chapter in the last year and a half. I hope one day you come back and finish this up, because it is so glorious. I absolutely love how you manage to make everything so funny and yet all in character with great blasts of sweet emotion. This is such a great story, I dearly hope that there is more to come. As I've said: GREAT WORK!
thewasabipea chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Wahh Damon get your priorities in order! Although I may forgive him because he is a high school senior, and I suppose he doesn't have his head quite right yet. :P Great work!
thewasabipea chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Oh no, poor Caroline! :( I hate to see/hear/read about her all on her lonesome. Still loving Elena/Elijah (I'd be impractical and wear the lacy bra) and the boys all together. And Damon, so disappointed that he's not giving Caroline his 100% full attention. :P Great work!
thewasabipea chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Heeeh oh Elena and your amazing attraction to Elijah (which, come on, is totally understandable). Poor Stefan. I totally get him though; I am so not cut out for a zombie apocalypse (or any type of apocalypse, I think). Great work!
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Yesss this is so much fun! The Jeremy/Tyler/Matt section had me laughing out loud, and of course I'm super excited fro the Daroline and Elena/Elijah parts. Great work!
accepteren chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Oh my gooood please update this fantastic story.
booboobegone chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
MORE!
booboobegone chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I love me a good tvd zombie mash up!
KrayKrayKat chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
UPDATEEEE.
Alace2 chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
Loving this! Any plans for an update?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
U-P-D-A-T-E! I loveeee it! Please, I beg you!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
Update for god's sake or I will die! I love this fanfiction!
queenchesh chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
I love you Jeremy!
queenchesh chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
Kol would be the one driving the big ass truck.