Reviews for Saturday Shakedown
brightflare chapter 5 . 4/23
Good story, hope you continue it sometime!
Dare to be Something More chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Please continue, I want to see the Daroline reunion!

And I want to see Bonnie and Caroline reunion :)

Please update soon.
Dare to be Something More chapter 4 . 10/28/2015
I can't wait until they all meet up :)

Another fantastic chapter!
Dare to be Something More chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Great chapter!

I love how the Salvatore's are polar opposites, like how they are on the show.

Go Rebekah!
Dare to be Something More chapter 2 . 10/28/2015
Isn't Elena worried about her brother? Or Jenna? Are her parents alive, if yes is she worried about them? Or is she to focused on not embarrassing herself in front of Elijah?

I like how Damon is excited to fight zombies.

Fantastic update!
Dare to be Something More chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
I love the tone of this story, its very funny :)

I love how Damon is sarcastic, arrogant, and calm when the world ends :)

And only Stefan would sleep through a Zombie apocalypse.

I like how Elena throws Jeremy under the bus, if only he fixed the door when she asked then she wouldn't be stuck outside with her handsome neighbor.

You got Elijah spot on, polished and polished even in the end of the world.

The Jeremy/Tyler/Matt bropt is awesome :)

Of course Caroline can still be perky and in control as she fights zombies, did Damon tell her that he was preparing for a zombie apocalypse?

I love all the pairings!

Great start!
Somebody knows chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
please continue
thewasabipea chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
AHHHHHH I am so sad that this is the last chapter in the last year and a half. I hope one day you come back and finish this up, because it is so glorious. I absolutely love how you manage to make everything so funny and yet all in character with great blasts of sweet emotion. This is such a great story, I dearly hope that there is more to come. As I've said: GREAT WORK!
thewasabipea chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Wahh Damon get your priorities in order! Although I may forgive him because he is a high school senior, and I suppose he doesn't have his head quite right yet. :P Great work!
thewasabipea chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Oh no, poor Caroline! :( I hate to see/hear/read about her all on her lonesome. Still loving Elena/Elijah (I'd be impractical and wear the lacy bra) and the boys all together. And Damon, so disappointed that he's not giving Caroline his 100% full attention. :P Great work!
thewasabipea chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Heeeh oh Elena and your amazing attraction to Elijah (which, come on, is totally understandable). Poor Stefan. I totally get him though; I am so not cut out for a zombie apocalypse (or any type of apocalypse, I think). Great work!
thewasabipea chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Yesss this is so much fun! The Jeremy/Tyler/Matt section had me laughing out loud, and of course I'm super excited fro the Daroline and Elena/Elijah parts. Great work!
accepteren chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Oh my gooood please update this fantastic story.
booboobegone chapter 5 . 2/7/2014
MORE!
booboobegone chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
I love me a good tvd zombie mash up!