Reviews for Severus Snape: The Middle Years
iwright chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I like Tonks as a 'Puff. It fits. Personally I think Rowling gets stoned before her interviews, and then afterwards watches the video and giggles: "I said *what*? Really?"
Divvie chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Ha, another fun chapter!

What would they all do without Snape's muggle survival knowhow?

So, a Russian spy, after all? And Snape must feel like Doctor Who now, lol.

A shame that nobody will recall his heroics in the years to come ...

I am wondering, will the giant squid get a girlfriend, though? Imagine his disappointment if not ;)
iwright chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
Typical. Everything breaks as soon as the warranty expires.
unlikely2 chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
How is it that Snape has not yet poisoned Dumbledore?

Hes too good natured by far.
Very Small Prophet chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
"You're sweet to be concerned, Severus," said McGonagall…

I think Severus showed self-control bordering on the superhuman not to have slapped Minerva’s face. Hard.
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Come on, Sev, it was obvious from the moment Prof Liri said her children would have to “follow” her that she’s a selkie, and her children will follow her back to the sea as soon as she recovers her sealskin from wherever her husband has hidden it.
Sithtar chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
I'm enjoying your story very much. I laughed at the "smelly whore" Romanovsky said to McGonagall.

I'm surprised you changed Tonks. She was a Hufflepuff not a Gryffindor.
iwright chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Oh my poor sinuses. I really shouldn't have been drinking coffee when I read this.
Divvie chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
Funny little chapter. Although the quid-Snape jokes were rather mean. Poor Russ! The Russian DADA teacher is crazy, though; I can't believe he was a Durmstrang teacher, though, way too laid back imo.

On a sidenote: Tonks was actually a Hufflepuff, not a Gryffindor, wasn't she? At least I seem to remember that JKR said so (cannot find the reference, though). But I guess Gryffindor would work as well, considering she will be in the Order - which is sort of an Gryffindor alumni club anyway ...
iwright chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
So far as curses go, this job worked out well for Professor Liripipe. Gosh, is it possible Dumbledore isn't being 100% truthful about the curse?
Divvie chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ah, so this is the backstory to Paul Hooper.

Knowing that he and Snape end up buddies of sort, I wonder how Snape will get to tackle that guy. Interesting that Hooper seems to have all of Hogwarts (students) behind him, despite being Slytherin ...

I just wish that Dumbles would stop trying to impose his own views on Snape ("He thought Snape needed to learn how to take a joke"). While I don't find the snake caricature too bad myself, it annoys me how Snape gets his opinions and feelings invalidated by Dumbles in particular (who is the only safe-guard of sorts that Snape has to keep him from Azkaban).
iwright chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I think I've got Liripipe worked out. Hooper's just an ass, if he thinks domestic abuse is funny.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2