Reviews for Tonk's crush
sydneysages chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Oh god, that was the funniest thing ever.

I just loved the way that they did it, and then that Tonks was spilling things out - sort of the same effect as ron had with the felix felicis in HBP - and then she said that Snape was cute {HAHAHAHA} and then he turned up behind her.

I actually laughed at this fic, so well done and it was just brilliant, really!
WAYAMY27NARF chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
OOOOH I applaud the nod to trivia... Puckle and Spinks. I'll be back to read more. So post soon!
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was a lot of fun :D I loved how Snape repeated his creepy "materialisation out of nowhere" act twice, I didn't expect it either time to be honest! Your portrayal of a mischivious young Tonks and Charlie was wonderful, I cant imagine the trouble they wrecked on Hogwarts together. And tbh, I dont think I ever realised they had been in the same year, that's so cool :D Tonks is high on my list of fave HP characters, and I think you really did her character justice here!
Sithtar chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Very cute story. I liked it.

By the way, Severus taught Tonks for all 7 years she was at Hogwarts. Both the Harry Potter Wiki and the Lexicon list Tonks as having been born in 1973 and going to Hogwarts starting Sept 1984 ending June 1991 (Harry started in Sept '91).

Severus started teaching when he was 21 (he had been teaching for 14 years in OofP and he was 35 at the time). He was born in 1960 so it was 1981 when he started teaching. He had been teaching for 2 years before Tonks started school and he would only have been 23 to her 11. When she was 17, he would only have been 30.

Charlie was born in Dec of '72 and he and Tonks were in the same year together at Hogwarts.

So your story fits right in with the timeline. Your AN at the end indicated you were not sure if that was possible.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is awesome! Tonks is very in character here and I love that she spilled her guts without having to take Veritaserum. And Snape's reaction is perfect. Oh and I love the nickname Charlie gave her. Well done!