Reviews for Deep and Dark and Dangerous
ArkhamAnnie chapter 20 . 10/10
Loved it. :) The relationship between Loki and Anja is so endearing. I'm looking forward to reading the other entries.
ArkhamAnnie chapter 5 . 10/4
I'm a terrible reviewer. I read, then forget, reread, forget again, and then finally leave a review. I love where this is going. I'm really enjoying the outsider looking in perspective of Anja. I can't wait to read ahead. Off I go. :)
GreatlyKacey chapter 12 . 9/3/2015
if what I think is happening is happening... it better no be
ArtistWithWordsx chapter 17 . 2/18/2015
The ending of this chapter was beautiful. Well written, and poetic. awwx
starwars86 chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
Loved the interaction between her and Funeral. And definitely true about Loki and his pride. But, he also won't shy away from things either.
starwars86 chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Sounds like Belle.
pat4pat chapter 20 . 12/10/2013
Beautiful and wonderful story! Wish you would've elaborated on the sex scene, but it was still tastefully done :)
teka0456 chapter 12 . 12/10/2013
Just started reading yesterday and I can't put it down! U are a very good writer. It's nice to have the setting in Asgard and such for a change. Also very romantic! Romantic Loki is always good. Although we do like to see his dark side come out every so often, don't we? ;) anyway, thanks for writing!
sherman cook chapter 10 . 12/9/2013
this chapter made sence
Spirit Kiss chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
That was just...amazing!
Ariadne Rune chapter 18 . 11/27/2013
I love the song "Rhiannon". It kind of fits with Loki and Anja (the haunting melody). I am looking forward to the sequel! :)
Ariadne Rune chapter 16 . 11/27/2013
More Anja and Loki! HUZZAH! ALLFATHER! HALLELUJAH! ASGARD! :D
Ariadne Rune chapter 13 . 11/27/2013
Loki is a beast, I swear to it.
Ariadne Rune chapter 11 . 11/27/2013
OH MY... WOW. That was just... WOW. Loved it. Thank you.
Ariadne Rune chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
Loki is quite the cultured gentleman. I was not expecting to see this side of him in a novel, but I am quite enjoying it ;) Also, I love Anja's character (and your name, Sirius).