Reviews for DreamWorld
The question is not if he will, but if he even Can leave the clearing.

Awsome story, hope to see what happens next.
I wonder what will happen next.

Hope you update this one eventually.
JarOfIdeas chapter 7 . 12/12/2016
I love the last sentence haha XD Though, Zoro wasn't even that strong compared to New World-ers... I wonder what their reaction will be if they meet some looool
blah for blah chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Zoro finally got his Sake! *giggles* Nice story! It's funny and has a good plot, amd i look forward to the nexf chapter. (Update)
holyscythe chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
can you please make more off this awesome story, zoro is super awesome and you have written him in characyer it's cool. and your writing is perfect i can see no wrong in how you have writen it.
please make more.
from a devoted fan that are waiting patiently.
:D
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 5/4/2016
Good warning note.

Really hoping you continue this, especially in terms of Might Guy!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 6 . 5/4/2016
Great fun here, especially with Kakashi's attempts to assert authority over Zoro of all people
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 5 . 5/4/2016
LOL for Naruto's explanation and dealing with Zabuza, great chuckles!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 5/4/2016
LOL Yeah, no matter how weird things get, Luffy's crew will always be weirder than your group Naruto
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 5/3/2016
Yeah, seeing Zoro doing a harder workout regime, while sleeping X-D, would definitely have an effect

...That meeting sounds terrifying!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 5/3/2016
Really like how you described the underlying thoughts for Sanji and Chopper's dreams
Yorozuya chapter 6 . 4/25/2015
This piece is even funnier, since we know that Zoro was forced to go without booze for a period of time when Mihawk decided to be cruel and force him to abstain until he could use haki on his sword perfectly.
sortakindamaybeperhaps chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS?!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/23/2014
This story has great potential, I already like the way where the story is going. Please update soon, really looking forward to it!
moon so bright chapter 7 . 9/10/2014
Hilarious. I hope you continue it.