Reviews for Lament of a Whirlm
The Shadow Gryphon chapter 1 . 3/9
Wow...I actully feel guilty now about selling my Whirlms...Well done!
MeoTheRandom chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
D; I feel so bad now ); most of my whirlms died by sparrowmint and don't get me started on how fu... Messed up my whirlm family tree is :/
I'm NEVER getting rid of Spesh tho! He's my first pinata(in this specific playthrough) ever!
WrittenWithPencils chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
If only I could get a copy of Viva Pinata. But first, I'll need a game system. Don't you just hate it when a game system let's go so soon?

I liked the story, just to be honest. I'm a guy of few words at most times, so... well, you get it, right?

So, you're Critics United, right? I must admit, it must be a pain in the arse to get all that hate mail and such. I guess that people can handle it, though. I don't know if I could, though.

-jazzhearts.
Tiigerliily chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Great one-shot! :D You're a skilled writer, and using the perspective of a Whirlm is nice and original! :D

I feel bad for the Whirlms, though. The last BIG pharagraph reminded me of slavery, in a way! :P
BelaLorelei chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I don't know ANYTHING about Viva PiƱata, but I could get an understanding of what happened.

My guess is this is who you start out with? This is actually a very interesting idea! I've never thought about it like this before... :D Good work!
hi chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
YOU DON'T DESERVE ME TELLING YOU WHATS SO BAD ABOUT IT, GOT IT?

SO GOODBYE FOREVER.
Saint Sayaka chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Eh, well, that's what fanfic is for, right?

Hi: Can't you at least give me a reason before telling me it's awful? I mean, the point of reviews is so I can improve.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Good, but I doubt Whirlms carry so much sentience.
hi chapter 1 . 4/21/2012