Reviews for Won't Spend Another Day Wondering
I absolutely love how you can write from every character's point of view and be so spot on! Thank you for writing and sharing!
CAFBOV chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Seeing Quinn and Rachel's first date from Santanaville is so much fun. I love your Santana so much more than Canon Santana, whom they seem to have made into a caricature.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Read this twice now.
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Very cute!
myshipsank chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
THIS is brilliant. Seriously. You've combined two amazing things- Faberry, and Santana. Especially Santana narrating. Hehe, it makes me smile.
BuRiChiFaN chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Quinn was heavily adorable when shy and flushed. She’s just a normal girl in love. And finally having what she’d always hoped for ever since. Like Santana, I was so damn happy for Quinn. She deserved happiness. That girl had gone through so much.

The Quinntana friendship has always been awesome. And San was such the hilarious weepy mess that she always was lol. But it’s nice to see a friend like her. Her support for Quinn in good and bad times was very much appreciated.
So Brittana really broke up. I like the pairing but I always thought Santana deserves someone who could match her snarky intellect and wit lol. Y’know, preferably a female version of Sebastian lol. I am not a fan of Sebtana though.

Thanks for the read!
randomsquared chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh Santana, never change!

You've got her voice down so well, that's it's an absolute delight to read. So many Santana-worthy puns and innuendos! Actually kinda bummed I never got to hear Santana's wedding speech come to think of it, though this more than makes up for it.
texican chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love this 'verse and I love Santana's perspective. Excellent part to this series.
lamb13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Always fun to read Santana's POV...

Hope to read Faberry first time on this verse. ;)
CarmellaD'Winter chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love the humour! It's freaking hilarious!

Oh, and Faberry, beyond cute. Think I got a cavity...love this series!
dazzledpixie88 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I loved this. Completely in character for Santana by the way. Loved the Santana/Quinn friendship as well. Rachel and Quinn finally came to their senses and got together. :) Great ending. ;)
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Great story. I really loved reading the entire Don't Blink series. Awesome job!
BSheep chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Love this universe! Also, nice Glee reference there..."like when you met that actress from the television show that you like—the musical one." Or at least I'm guessing that's what that was. Faberry from Santana's point-of-view is hilarious. Thanks again for giving us a great story!
dgronison chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
santana pov on faberry is pure entertainment. #fact
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I will never get enough of this 'verse. It's so incredibly satisfying on basically every level.