Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heirs of Hogwarts
Its so bloody good!
Cool story
Kris chapter 3 . 1/7
It is unlikely that Ron and Ginny are heirs, because it should fall to Bill as the eldest. It is also unlikely that each is the heir of a different ring.
SnufflesTheGrim227 chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
Slughorn's first name is Horace, dear writer, and not Horrace. I am not entirely sure Horrace is a recognized name, as my spellcheck does not recognize it as an English word.
shadowsound99 chapter 15 . 7/23/2015
OMFG this is hilarious. half of the potter scenes especially the one involving Julia's marriage to snape and Harry running around like a mad man to hide from him only to catch him just as he wakes up was awesome. this is one of my favorite Harry potter fanfictions.
Hubler99 chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
Love your story How ever I too must stop :( I just not comfortable, with Harry with Ginny from the beginning and when I learned from J.K. Herself That she said I f she were to rewrite the whole Harry Potter Books she would put Harry with Hermione and not Ron that she was very sorry she did and she would not kill of Sirius and Fred and Remus. lol when I look at Harry and Ginny , I think Harry is seeing his MOM and that is just Ewww lol Sorry I'm sure I will love your other Stories and if you ever decide to rewrite one of these future years I will Love to read it again sorry my dear :)
Hubler99 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
WOW I love this Chapter Some more detail would be great , I love to know what the look of the robes were and what was in the vault tee hee :)
Ashlin Raine chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
I thought Harry was in the twins room. If that's true, then how did Harry turn towards Ron's bed?
Gleas chapter 15 . 4/9/2015
0.0 why can't they work on the prejudice thing instead of waiting for the dark lady? ?
Gleas chapter 14 . 4/9/2015
Gleas chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
How'd they 'find' this Julia? o.o?
Gleas chapter 11 . 4/9/2015
I do believe Harry was being sneaky and completely side-tracked Snape... and I have to wonder why Harry decided to show the particular memories...

Also what is this about a crow? Haven't heard the expression before...
Gleas chapter 5 . 4/9/2015
er... what did they learn? o.o seemed it was only a test for oclumency and telling them the prophecy...
Gleas chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
It seems they don't work for anything... theoretically, a person like Ron who has a mostly sedentary lifestyle shouldn't be able to sword fight for over an hour... Harry may be, only because he is made to work hard all summers... just saying XD It's entertaining though
Vivianne95 chapter 15 . 12/7/2014
Please let us know if or when the sequel is up!