Reviews for The Case of the Living Corpse
Carri007 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Pretty good! I'd like to hear more :) (and no, I don't think it's weird that its not slash. Whatever is wrong with good ol' bromance?)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is great! I've read loads of your stuff and this for me is the best, mainly because i'm like totally obssessed with phantom of the opera aswell as Sherlock.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Please write more, I'm desperate to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Oh please, please write more, this sounds so good! Please!
PhantomInspector chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
One prologue in and I'm already excited! I love Mrs. Greene's attitude toward the opera ghost. I also like the reference to Black Swan and how you invert the mother-daughter setup by having Meg's father be the overbearing parent. Nicely done.

And I'm actually looking forward to some John/Mary - partly because I'm the weird Sherlock fan who ISN'T a Johnlock shipper, and also because there are so many ways you can take her and their relationship. So have no fear! I'm not sure how well BBC!Irene would fit here (was she formerly a singer who gave it up to be a dominatrix?), but, again, take a chance if you think you can make it work.

Looking forward to more!
Foxcat93 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Love the story, Leffie! Has all the elements of a great mystery story and of course for POTO fans...a hint of the Phantom, although we haven't seen him yet. I am also a Sherlock fan, although I have been a Sherlock Holmes fan of the Conan Doyle type and love my Basil Rathbone and Jeremy Brett. I read the books over and over as a grade schooler so I have been a SH fan for a very long time. I did try a couple of SH crossovers and neither was terribly successful. I know yours will be wonderful though. Hope you update soon!

Foxcat93 ( )