Reviews for The Mysteries and Magic of the Moon Pool
mermaid lover chapter 6 . 4/11
go with # 1 I am soooo hooked
mermaidlover chapter 1 . 4/9
this was a amazing story chapter I am a totally addicted to mermaid it is my biggest secret you should become a real writer the next chapter should be when they tell each other and discover there powers so awesome love the story
Ditzy-Dreamer chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Please continue this story! It's great so far and I love it :)
Ditzy-Dreamer chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
I love this story! Please continue it! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Continue this story it's awnazung don't give up
Marril96 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
If you're not happy with your story, then just start anew. Here's a suggestion: if you're writing a new story, write the first ten chapters or so first before posting. That'll give you enough time to write more and keep updating since you won't be stuck with block.

I wish you the best of luck!
SerenSplash989 chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
I freaking LOVVVVVVVED it! haha, had nice humurous parts to it, and I pretty much loved it overall! Continue to work on this, because I'm not a patient person. O.O
Haha, jk... no... really though. I'm not patient.
...
Welllll, anyways, this as amazing and I'm so glad you are better at upadating than I am! -.- Haha, so work on this girl, and continue being that awesome girl I know you are!
charlotte bird chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
this is not h2o just add water
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2012
WOW MY FAV STORY SO FAR ive read soo many stories o FF but this tops them all please keep updateing regularly and CANT WAIT for the next chapter :-)
Cara H chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
loved the legs no tail thing!
Marril96 chapter 5 . 11/14/2012
Olivia freezing her brother was hilarious.

This chapter was crazy (in the good way). I love the full moon chapters, though I wanted to see Kyle and Olivia apologizing to Madison, but oh well. They're ARE friends so maybe they're instantly forgiven.

Looking forward to more awesomeness!
that one turtle guy chapter 4 . 10/25/2012