Reviews for The Honey Bee
i wish you would continue this story
MusicLovingPunkAnimeGirl chapter 6 . 11/1/2015
At the beginning of this chapter I almost thought I was reading a Gossip Girl fic and Blair was the one talking xD
dovelydoo chapter 10 . 10/12/2015
This is amazing! I can't believe I just found this. You're a wonderful writer! Really hope you'd continue writing this~
thestarsinthesky13 chapter 10 . 4/9/2014
I luv this story! I kno it's been a long time, but I really really really hope u update!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
So Quinn Fabray as James Potter and Mike Chang as Lily Evans? Interesting!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
please i know it's been a long time but write another chapter and continue your other stories
Ambivalence0 chapter 10 . 12/28/2013
This is a amazing story. Spent the last couple hours reading through it and loved it. I see that you haven't updated for well over a year, and even if it remains unfinished, it'll still be one of my favorite Fabang stories. Thank you for this story!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
update soon please. i love mike and quinn's dynamic. she's bitchy he's closed off. but i guess they are good people where it really matters. the heart can't deny what it wants.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/25/2013
omg! please update soon. i just love fabang. its crazy but they work!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
beautiful fabang moment
Guest chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
the quayhem was great but i like quintana better. despite being a bitch, quinn makes being brutally honest sincere. she may be unapologetic about it but she cares.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
So thats the third time i read your story and it is still awsome but unfortunately there is no kiss between mike and quinn. please continue your story. more fabang moments
x-aj-x chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
This is seriously so amazing, I don't even know what else to say. I have not been this entertained/drawn into a fanfic in SUCH a long time, thank you so much! I can't wait to see what happens next!
jala chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
hope you update this. it's sooo good!
faerietaleredux chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Ok, yes, I'm rereading the last few chapters; they are that fantastic. I feel like Quinn, quite the stalker, though in this case thd object is ur story and not the lovely Mike Chang