Reviews for Try Again Tomorrow
aprilfoolsberry chapter 18 . 3/4
tori's so strong, I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must have been for her to relive those moments..
aprilfoolsberry chapter 14 . 3/4
ohmygosh, they're going to disney world.. just like a little family. I think jade is starting to develop some motherly feelings for tori.. :)
aprilfoolsberry chapter 13 . 3/4
ohmigosh, I just love how protective jade is of tori.
and also tori going swimming - that being a huge step, ofc- was so beautiful, it actually made me cry. I love this story so far, and I'm gonna read the rest of it now.

love and bade kisses,

mandy.
Louisemoop chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
You got jade perfect and I'm really interested to see what how the rest of the story turns out :3 yay :'( sad about tori obviously and I hope she gets better :\
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 9 . 6/22/2013
Almost immediately, she realized where she was; the psych ward. She had visited Cat there on one occasion and she recognized the overly cheerful d├ęcor and the locked-down atmosphere

I don't know if you've ever actually visited a psych ward before but they are NOT cheerful places. Maybe if you have their different from where you live, but I'm doubtful. I've seen quite a few and their miserable places. They get the least founded at the hospitals and they all look run down and depressing. It seems sorta naively sweet that your psych ward was overly cheerful.
BadeBlade chapter 21 . 4/25/2013
Wow! This story was highly recommended by someone I really respect...

... And I wasn't at all disappointed!
I often shy away from 'kidnap' stories as they tend to be badly written and over the top, but I felt your story was well written and dealt with the issue sensitively and immense maturity.

You built a good range of Characters. I felt Jade's character in particular had a really good sense of depth.

Can't wait to read your new story!

BB x
Mellifluous Freedom chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
You're an amazing writer!
Rock candy 1992 chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Again please update chapter 5 soon
Raiultima chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
This is, well, different. Never really been one for fan fics unless it involves romance, but you did a fantastic job. I read the entire thing in three hours, and was encapsulated the entire way through. I can't wait to start on the sequel.
xXlost.in.paradiseXx chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
We're happy to inform you that your fic, Try Again Tomorrow, has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to honour the best of the Victorious fandom. You can find the list of nominations and go to nominate other stories you've read at this link:
forum/The_Topaz_Awards_2013/108350/
jnsmith11 chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
Very good story. I look forward to reading the flashback story and the sequel.
justheretoreadandreviewlalala chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
I loved it!:) now to the sequal I go!
Aaerial15 chapter 20 . 12/11/2012
Holy wow! This story was awesome! And I'm glad that bastard got life in prison! Great job!
Metatron85 chapter 21 . 11/30/2012
I absolutely adored your story and will certainly check out that sequel. Cheers.
Metatron85 chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Trina will have a long journey ahead to redeem herself in everyone's graces.

I admired Tori's bravery in this part of the chapter.