Reviews for OHSHC: The Demon Awakens!
Zoe chapter 21 . 6/17
4th time reading this. Oops. My favorite fanfiction in the world
S chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
It's get better every time I read it...
Vannaluv chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
Aww, that was such a great story! Loved the idea and all the references, (especially the death the kid one), this is definitley going in my favorites!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
I loved it! You did a great job! Thanks for the story. :)
ANOYMOUS chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
Don't delete ANYTHING. Its all important, and pleasant. I enjoyed your writing style, and hung on every word. This is the first fic I've read in Years, and frankly, it's PERFECT. Thankyou for appeasing my very high standards. 3
KissKiss73 chapter 21 . 1/17/2014
Every single chapter was perfect. The pacing was brilliant so don't worry about that. Loved this so much. The only thing is I wonder what happened to Hikaru and Kaoru, but that's just me. :)
animeyaoikid chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I never would've guessed Light had summoned Kyoya... but it makes a frightening amount of sense.
animeyaoikid chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
This is so wonderful... SQUEE!
animeyaoikid chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Am I sensing the presence of my darling Sebas-chan? Oh wait, that's Kyoya.
animeyaoikid chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Omigawd... the FMA reference. That was just too perfect.
demoness chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
-lovesfanficlikecrazy- and now I'm imagining them dancing to "German Sparkle Party"... not random at all! 3!
demoness of music chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
/cause I don't remember finishing the last review/ -glares at author/w pissed fangirl stare and growls softly- I was trying not to fangirl out loud but that last Soul Eater reference did it and now I'm angry! ((my parents hate it when I'm noisy when reading but I talk to myself way to much for that not to be possible))
TinaFinland13 chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
First off I would like to say that I am really enjoying this story, You've done a great job with the characters and your writing style is wonderful. I was, however, wondering if there might have been a slight reference to the musical Wicked in this chapter. I couldn't help wondering since you made Kyoya the Wicked Witch and Tamaki the Scarecrow, of course personality wise it fits. But the "As long as you're mine." Line really got me going. Is it a reference or is it just my obsession leaking through. Keep up the good work :)
kyoxtama lover chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Oh dear lawd sug you got one hell of an imagination I read all of it and damn girl you made my sisters glasses fog when sghe stole my phone. I guess it tought her a lesson though please keep writing if not for you than for the sake of women-kind thank you :)
Narusasuyamikizz chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Full metal alchemist ( or fma) much Jk. I like this story. Keep up with the good work.