Reviews for OHSHC: The Demon Awakens!
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 21 . 4/25
That was so cute
Berlin chapter 21 . 12/30/2015
Wow, I loved this! It was hilarious and sweet at the same time, awesome!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/29/2015
Omg, omg... I found this site by accident and have just been browsing this story and that. And this was such a fantastic gem! I love the concept, the execution was wonderful and the ending made me blissfully sigh and SMILE! Thank you!
Zoe chapter 21 . 6/17/2015
4th time reading this. Oops. My favorite fanfiction in the world
S chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
It's get better every time I read it...
Vannaluv chapter 21 . 8/21/2014
Aww, that was such a great story! Loved the idea and all the references, (especially the death the kid one), this is definitley going in my favorites!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/13/2014
I loved it! You did a great job! Thanks for the story. :)
ANOYMOUS chapter 21 . 4/25/2014
Don't delete ANYTHING. Its all important, and pleasant. I enjoyed your writing style, and hung on every word. This is the first fic I've read in Years, and frankly, it's PERFECT. Thankyou for appeasing my very high standards. 3
KissKiss73 chapter 21 . 1/17/2014
Every single chapter was perfect. The pacing was brilliant so don't worry about that. Loved this so much. The only thing is I wonder what happened to Hikaru and Kaoru, but that's just me. :)
animeyaoikid chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
I never would've guessed Light had summoned Kyoya... but it makes a frightening amount of sense.
animeyaoikid chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
This is so wonderful... SQUEE!
animeyaoikid chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Am I sensing the presence of my darling Sebas-chan? Oh wait, that's Kyoya.
animeyaoikid chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Omigawd... the FMA reference. That was just too perfect.
demoness chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
-lovesfanficlikecrazy- and now I'm imagining them dancing to "German Sparkle Party"... not random at all! 3!
demoness of music chapter 10 . 8/27/2013
/cause I don't remember finishing the last review/ -glares at author/w pissed fangirl stare and growls softly- I was trying not to fangirl out loud but that last Soul Eater reference did it and now I'm angry! ((my parents hate it when I'm noisy when reading but I talk to myself way to much for that not to be possible))