Reviews for The Diadone Method
Luluboo16 chapter 3 . 12/10
Cancer is always the safe way to get rid of a fake character, just look at Disney
Bosma17 chapter 12 . 12/7
Please update
Harriverse chapter 12 . 11/30
After reading your Authors Note, I must assume many of your readers were idiots. Then again, I had the good fortune to read your work in two sittings so I never lost the continuity of the plot and happenings.

It's been a while since you wrote in this and I assume that real life got way more interesting, which is too bad as you are a good writer.

If you ever pick this up again, I'll get the notice.
Harriverse chapter 11 . 11/30
You write very well. This stands as quite an independent piece on its own.
Harriverse chapter 9 . 11/30
Sirius has plans. I wonder what Minerva will do with a large cat?
Harriverse chapter 8 . 11/30
Wow. Did not see that complication coming. You created it, solved it and made it possible for Sirius to go to Hogwarts with Harry. The school will never survive.
Harriverse chapter 7 . 11/30
Sounds complicated. At least Harry is having an interesting childhood.
Harriverse chapter 6 . 11/30
I find your work with the mauraders to be highly intelligent and well thought out.
Harriverse chapter 4 . 11/29
Oh come on! Who didn't know that was Sirius? How is he avoiding accidental magic?
Harriverse chapter 3 . 11/29
Go Remus. No wonder everyone thought he was the 'smart' maurader.
Harriverse chapter 1 . 11/29
Hopeful beginning: love at first silent plea for help.
AndrewWolfe chapter 12 . 11/29
Loved it! Shame life took you away from fanfic, this was getting interestingly juicy!
ABeaupain chapter 12 . 11/21
Interesting story. Hope you one day have the energy and interest to continue it
Liandra2428 chapter 12 . 11/3
Love your story. It has a lot of plot and interesting combination of commentary that I wish it was updated more often. A tidbit I noticed while reading the story was that you put Ron’s squib cousins in the story. I wonder if anyone else noticed this while reading the story.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 10/11
I couldn't help but chuckle (in the library) at how blase and 'like a boss' Diadone and Vince were. Right there, in the middle of traffic; no build-up to storming the house or anything.