Reviews for The Diadone Method
Anonymous Fan chapter 8 . 8/10
"The Dumbledore Problem" - love the name, truer words never spoken.
Loved the will reading. Probably the greatest prank ever played on Wizarding Britain.
One of.
To date.
...
Oh heck I can't wait to see how they top it later on. :)
Thank you for sharing this story with us!
Anonymous Fan chapter 3 . 8/10
I'm torn between feeling concerned, triumphant, or laughing out loud at the goings-on here. The last two seem to be prevailing. :) The Wizarding World (particularly chess-master Dumbles) won't know what hit them. (Yay!)
lemonzita chapter 12 . 8/1
Eu queria que Nio fosse gay...
Chantilly's Mom chapter 12 . 7/27
Hi
Ran across this story today 7/26/17 and have enjoyed reading it. I love Antonio and his attitude. Hope you find the time and inspiration to continue it some day. If not, I do hope you continue writing for your own enjoyment..you have the talent. GL
horselover949 chapter 11 . 7/25
Hey I love this story it is very in depth and interesting and I hope you update again soon. I have read quite a few Harry mafia stories on this sight and I have to say this one is the best so far.
M1gan98 chapter 12 . 6/23
i hope you will update soon. and what about Nio/Snape. i could see that happen in this storyline you are making. i can't wait on the next chapter
Lithuania12393 chapter 12 . 6/20
When are you going to continue this?
Sefera chapter 12 . 6/10
Vary good!
MMadrid chapter 12 . 6/8
Please update. Your story was recommended to me and I was unaware that it was incomplete I finished it in one sitting and I really want to see how you would finish it. Please continue many people are anxious to see were to take this.
Plz write more of the story
The Queen of Thornes chapter 12 . 5/27
I am LIVING for this story, it is just so fucking good! I would sell my soul for a story just of Remus forging shit, I am honestly OBSESSED with this!
alessia3922 chapter 12 . 5/20
Plzz updatee
ArtemisaLilianVesta chapter 12 . 5/13
Oh my gods
I love your story!
Are you going to continue it?
Because I really like it and I think that it's a really good story
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 12 . 5/8
My freaking goodness, this is almost as good a "Harry Potter in the mafia" story as some of the better HP/KHR crossovers! Maybe even better! The sheer level of Slytheriness is amazing and so dearly addicting, as is the way you've been writing Nio and Evan! By the way, love Evan White, the name is genius! And how you've written Remus, goodness! It's so amazingly beautiful and thought provoking, it just gets my thoughts juices flowing! Thank you so, so, SO much for the amazing read, and I want you to know that I truly can't wait for your next update! The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
Addison June chapter 12 . 5/3
I really love this story, an I hope you write more!- Addy