Reviews for The Diadone Method
Maya Poltergeist chapter 12 . 8/14
God! This is espetacular! I'm really in love and I hope you will post a new chapter eventually. I'll be looking for it.
AdaDiya chapter 12 . 8/14
I really liked your story. Great job!
Mintley8 chapter 12 . 8/9
What a totally different & amazing story, loving the concept. Thank you for writing it & I wait patiently for the next chapter x
Reader ZJ chapter 12 . 8/4
I love this story and I hope you updated soon
BloodyUsagi89 chapter 12 . 8/1
i love it!
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 3 . 7/30
is dio going to meet his papa (james)'s friends and are they going to know him (friends being siri and remi)
supercowgirl101 chapter 12 . 7/30
What about Daphne Greengrass? For a romantic interest or a squib in the Mafia?
Murphy Magpie chapter 12 . 7/30
I just want to say that I love your take on Remus. I have never seen another fic with anything remotely similar. I don't know why I never thought about all the ways he could have made a good life for himself in the muggle world. It seems so obvious in hindsight.

I know it's been quite a while since an update, and I know real life takes precedence, but I will keep an eye out for a new chapter someday. This is a great story.
Araytigre chapter 12 . 7/16
I don't know about these Other Boneheads, but I think that this story is fantastic! Oh! and it is OVER Three-Quarters of a Million of HP Fics (on ) now, By Far the Largest single storyline within this site, quite impressive that.

That said, and it bears repeating, this story is fantastic, as well as tons of fun (and it's only going to get better)! With the Twins (and Neville) involved, it is going to start being even more insane, particularly in the Pranks department. Draco will do well to follow his instinct to reach out to Nio, and thereby ignoring his Fathers Pureblood agenda, he will learn More than he would think possible in not only about the Muggle World, but the Wizarding World too. Both Blaise and Draco will become great allies in the very near future. Nio and Snape's relationship will definitely prosper, particularly in the Mind Arts, as well as Potions, even if he is a "Muggleborn", however, Severus will (at least at first) be mortified when he discovers that Nio is actually Harry. Fortunately, I believe that their relationship will have grown enough that he'll be able to see beyond the "Spawn of James Potter", and see the Son of Lily. Padfoot will think that this relationship is one of the greatest Pranks, all while he tortures Wormtail with just Watching him. In the mean time, Albus will be going absolutely nuts trying to find "Harry Potter", and Minerva will be laughing her arse off watching him flounder around, all because she knows the Truth (maybe not about the Prophecy, yet). Thank You. TTFN
hogwertghost chapter 12 . 7/11
i love it so far just a small ide it is hinted at but not said that nio mother was a knew evan and made him his that you love sticking it to dum as a door i would have nio and snap get along relly well and maybe have fawsk like him as well. oh well that is me do as you like i know ill love what every you do.
pixelherodev chapter 3 . 7/11
John Doe - quitee intelligent. He faked his own ID too!
cyiusblack chapter 12 . 7/9
update soon
StorylessPrince chapter 12 . 6/24
God how i love your story, you should have Harry/Nio start a casino in Diagon Alley. Or maybe have him begin a Hogwarts Balck Market or something.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 4 . 6/6
Ooh, simply fabulous, I put it together like 2 paragraphs before the big reveal. Evan -White-, young, just out of prison, unexplained familiarity equals Sirius Black. I think it would have been a bit easier if the fake family name had been repeated, not just mentioned once.
Stone Elbow chapter 12 . 5/26
I love your story, can't wait for the next chapter...