Reviews for The Diadone Method
yochan123 chapter 18 . 4/24
yes it'd be nice if someone can actually INVESTIGATE HOW THE TROLL GOT IN versus brushing off the entire event like the asses they are
Rose British chapter 16 . 3/9
Well, seems the underground business is going well for Nio and his crew XD
Well, a marauder pretty much means a raider. So maybe something with thievery? If not, maybe The Chimeras (since they aren't pure Gryffindor), The Puppeteers, Kings of the Castle (cause lions are the "kings of the jungle" and their all in Gryffindor, but Hogwarts is a castle, not a jungle), the Jesters (doubtful, but self-explanatory), or the Griffins (cause griffins are part lion, part bird and it's sorta in the name: GRYFFINdor;). Hope this helps! I love your story, keep up the good work!
It's a shame that you've gotten such nasty reviews on your story. I'm personally loving the plot and it's one of my favorite stories so far. It's refreshing to see your take on different elements in the Harry Potter franchise.
Don19 chapter 18 . 1/11
please continue this story please
happyraincloud1 chapter 14 . 12/19/2021
I started cackling like a hyena when you described the ‘modifications’ made to the obstacle course.
happyraincloud1 chapter 8 . 12/19/2021
I’m absolutely loving this! And I love how Dumbledor is feeling secure in how Harry is being handled, when the boy in question hasn’t been Harry Potter in years.
Guest1138 chapter 18 . 9/25/2021
Even though it's abandoned, at least you changed canon and didn't have Hermione crying in the bathroom and needing to be saved. Thanks for that!

I don't agree about having more trolls, though. If anything, Quirrel's efforts to get the stone should have changed, since there was no Harry Potter at the school for him to confront or go after. Then again, he was an idiot in canon and took a whole year to figure out how to get Dumblebumble out of the castle.
Guest1138 chapter 10 . 9/25/2021
I thought Sirius left him his map. It said so in the will. The goblins wouldn't let any property be taken by someone else... which is odd, since Sirius never mentioned James' invisibility cloak or getting it back.

I just hope you change canon and don't follow the same stupid plot rails that other HP stories do. The whole point of having Harry raised differently is to fix things. Case in point, if you don't have him threaten, actually main, or kill Ron for picking on Hermione and almost getting her killed, I'm dropping this story.
lovetobesomewhereelsebutstucki chapter 18 . 9/26/2021
Love this hope you can update soon
cerulean369 chapter 18 . 9/17/2021
I absolutely love this story so much! I didn’t even realize how long it’s been since I’ve read a fic that’s been so enjoyable. Thank you so much for sharing this piece of genius with us. Hope you’re doing well! :)
VMontmorency chapter 18 . 8/23/2021
I love this story. It is very unique and I hope you continue it someday.
Neetu Datta chapter 18 . 7/17/2021
It is an excellent and addictive read. I wonder why was it discontinued but I think the author has made many necessary improvements. I hope you can return to this project and finish this delightful rendition of all the joy JK Rowling has managed to take away.
Col. Sarge chapter 18 . 7/10/2021
What a terrific story to have stumbled across and I'm so very happy to have stayed up till 3 am to finish it. I do hope you return to it one day but regardless thank you so much for what you've gifted the world!
XxKonekoLoverxX chapter 4 . 5/11/2021
is Evan White Sirius Black?
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »