Reviews for Future Plans
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 1/5
I kind of wish that prank had been finished. Don't suppose you could just that scene - prank successfully played on Bruce.
kikatyugi chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I love EVERYTHING about this fic, when Sick said he was going to be a stripper I couldn't stop laughing, thank you for making this.
Themiserableones1832 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
dangit I wanna know if batman would've fallen for the prank :(
But I laughed when he kept poking holes in all his ideas. Good story.
Marion chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Nice fic, I like how the prank worked on Alfred (sort of). Thanks for an enjoyable story.
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
At least SOMEONE was caught in Dick's efforts. just imagining the grin on the kids face when he hears about Alfred's almost heart attack.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Cool story and yeah you can see Bats not getting the hint
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
aw. and the prank would've been hilarious if it managed to pull through before bruce caught him.
Brightpath2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
go Dick! keep those Holiday pranks coming!
lol XD
awesome
Karin Matthews chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
loved this so much :)
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
aw. cute! and this was the first time i really noticed the details of dinah and batman's interaction over robin, especially post-failsafe. cool.
Sleix chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I really have to look up if anyone explains the t-rex o.o;
At least he spoke to him, a lot of things can be avoided if you just tell people rather then assuming they know.
ObsessiveFanNumber1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is a perfect example of how Bruce can be a great parent without even realizing it. :) And I absolutely love Dick's prank. :D :D :D Also, referencing his jobs in Bludhaven (cop, bartender, curator - but not stripper XD) was pretty clever, too. ;)
Love it!
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aww, cute little story! Enjoyed reading it, please keep on writing!
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
lol
SubRosa7 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I really enjoyed this, thanks! I love the ongoing prank war between Dick and Bruce, and the conversation about jobs was funny and well-written. I think you've got a great handle on YJ Bruce and Dick. And the tie-in with Canary's therapy session with Dick from earlier was great, too.