Reviews for Future Plans
Melira chapter 1 . 9/16
Great story as always. You just manage to get everything exactly right, every time. No idea, how you do that, but it's awesome! Please never stop writing (especially about YJ and Batman)!
karlaostojic7 chapter 1 . 8/18
I think if Robin finished the prank, Batman would kill him. I love the idea of this prank.
T-rex eating Dick...that's so Robin!
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 3/18
Yeah that's what it was supposed to be but you never know
Guest Star chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
The T-Rex ate Robin! IT ATE ROBIN! *falls over cackling*
Ahh, what a lovely bonding story. Great work. :]
SonYukiGoku'sSister chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Somehow, i feel a sense of de ja vu... ah, well. Good story!
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Really nice shot, i thought that when Dick hugged Bruce he put a sign or something in his back.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Yeesh, quite a devious mind, that young Master Richard has. I definitely wouldn't want him pranking me. Well done!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Loved it!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
I kind of wish that prank had been finished. Don't suppose you could just that scene - prank successfully played on Bruce.
kikatyugi chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
I love EVERYTHING about this fic, when Sick said he was going to be a stripper I couldn't stop laughing, thank you for making this.
Themiserableones1832 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
dangit I wanna know if batman would've fallen for the prank :(
But I laughed when he kept poking holes in all his ideas. Good story.
Marion chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Nice fic, I like how the prank worked on Alfred (sort of). Thanks for an enjoyable story.
OptimisticEmotion chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
At least SOMEONE was caught in Dick's efforts. just imagining the grin on the kids face when he hears about Alfred's almost heart attack.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Cool story and yeah you can see Bats not getting the hint
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
aw. and the prank would've been hilarious if it managed to pull through before bruce caught him.