Reviews for Literotica Between Virgins
TinaF chapter 1 . 1/15
Loved it!
maniacalmuse chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Phewf! Hot stuff! I really liked how their was hesitation on both their parts. Very realistic and it was a great build up to the end! Good work! :)
BettiGefecht chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Ha! Wow, that got quite hot at the end :D

I was just thinking, what if Edward had been introduced to fan fiction? LOL!

Very nice built, BB. *fans self*

Also, I liked how you started and ended with the prompt.

xoxo, Betti
akjamma chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
holy shit! LOL
InspiredByLemons chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Phew! E's, I'm SO glad Bella got her wish. Not sure I could have coped with any more UST, to be honest!

You know I love your writing. You know I love the way you entice your readers to explore things that they would normally bury, simply because it's easier to bury things they think might be considered unacceptable.

You consistently encourage your readers to push at their boundaries, and you do so gently. It's not 'in your face' stuff-it's just 'there'. Go look. Read it. Identify with it.

And lots of readers do. Of that I'm sure.

This is what I adore about your writing. Please: never, ever stop.

CC x
Dolly.Reader chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was so much fun to read! I think it was great the Bella stood her ground about her feelings about her sexuality. But this little bit here: "She held more power than either thought. She knew it, as did Edward." Makes me think that their (fictional) future will be firework hot!

Thanks for sharing.
ama2978 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Great story. I really enjoyed it. Thanks for writing.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Silly silly Edward nothing wrong with clamps and being a bit rough!

Well least he came to right conclusion all on his own.

Great one shot! Loved it xx
Theoneandonly Mrs EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
You prove my theory. The original Bella wouldn't have been so sexual frustrated on Isle Esme, when Alice had packed some literotica in Bella's suitcase.

Great story ;)