Reviews for Like it Never Happened
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
So sad but i love it, you should write more.
You're a good writer.
InsertUnoriginalPenNameHere chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Aww! This was so adorable! I really liked this one-shot; beautifully written. One of my favorites :)
yunor chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A very deep and meaningful story indeed 3
dzeman chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
...i am speechless,that was simply with out a doubt,some of the best writing i have seen for several weeks
i am pretty impressed by this and i like the way it was written out
ChipmunkFan19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Well this is a rather interesting certainly wasn't I thought it was going to be when I read the description but I certainly I feel so sorry for Alvin.

But you have me slightly confused because the way you word things in the story it sounds like the 'munks are in their CGI form but in the artwork they are in their 80/90 are they CGI,80/90,and mixed form?

*Jibun wo shinjite
SlappyDuke chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
GREAT story, you are such a talented writer!

just realized that sooo many of my favorite alvon stories i read before i joined dA/FF were written by you...

i have to thank DeadlyNova for recommending your work, you are on your way to be come one of my favorite artists/writers 3
Big-Taylor chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
yet another amazing story ;) You are genuinely a brilliant writer and that's not something I say often. Easily one of my favourite writers.

And if you would be so kind as to take a look at my stories and maybe drop a review, it would be greatly appreciated as I'm wondering wether to carry on writing or not.

P.S you're the first author I'm following :)
Ginnydabomb1996 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
OMG that was amazing - again you managed to make me cry :P

I love the way you write about these two, especially Simon, and this story was just perfect!

I wasn't paying attention to any grammatical errors, so there weren't any I could spot easily :) ah, you've got me shaking again...
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Just as wonderful as I thought it would be. :) This was GREAT, I could feel every emotion, and you almost had me crying!
Simon Seville chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awww... poor Alvin! :( A joke gone wrong. Wow...

Good job! :)