Reviews for Ligna et Lapides
CaitiAthena chapter 15 . 11/14
looks like the Lady Gwen will get her wish.
CaitiAthena chapter 14 . 11/14
'right, stupid question, sorry' Ha! thats a good one.
I love protective Gwaine so much
Chatterbox818 chapter 1 . 8/11
Also, I love the name.
Chatterbox818 chapter 15 . 8/11
Wow! What a great story! Most of these "visiting, abusive lord" stories focus on whump, friendship, and then easy, simple, brief justice, but I prefer your drawn out approach. I love that you put the focus on the baised court system of the day. It made the story way more realistic and very entertaining. The actual actions bits were gripping and filled with suspense! I love Merlin's forgiveness of Gwen and her subsequent reaction. Arthur was also very sweet in his guilty rage just before Merlin tore his stitches. I shady really appreciated your efforts in the area of maintaining medical accuracy. (Also, a side note because I'm picky: I super respected your AN where you admitted that it should take Merlin more than a day to be fit to testify after the attempted murder, but you wanted to move the story along. I loved that so much! I have read enough "Merlin's in a bed, recovering" to make up for any lack of it here [but you got plenty of bromance in for the recovering stages as it is]. Anyway, my point being is that it would have bothered me if the story had just gone on, after all the attention to medical accuracy (and mentioning that one reviewer Biblio-something) - to just give up and give him the okay - it would have bothered me. But instead, you informed your audience that you acknowledge the reality of the situation, but simply want to move on. Sorry for being a weirdo, but it's the little things that really count for me.) Thank you for writing!
One thing, though. After all the time you spent on this, I figured you would have put up that last chapter to tie up loose ends. At first, I assumed you feel of the face of the planet, like authors do, but then I saw you most recently updated July 29. So, because you are still present, could you please finish it off? I'm dying to see how everyone reacts! Please and thank you!
Thank you no matter your decision - you at least made it far enough to kill that monster! :)
Lya200 chapter 15 . 7/28
I usually can't bring myself to enjoy one man's death. This is one of the exceptions. Then I'm like, "Go Gwaine!" Only with my personal nickname for him. Hopefully you will choose to update this soon. Have a good day/night :)
FaolanLupa chapter 15 . 5/2
This was fantastic, I am glad you wrote it
I've really enjoyed this story so far. Will you be updating it again? It's been awhile.

I only have *one* critique. Though this story is fantastic and has far better grammar than lots of other stories I've read, I've noticed that there's a lack of commas where commas should be in a lot of the sentences.

Other than that, though, it's really good.
Nilrem chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
I have to say I really love how you've written this but you're characterisation of Gawine is spectacular! I love Gwaine and you've really portrayed him very well! Well done! *gives you lots of cookies*
Megan chapter 13 . 5/31/2015
I'm still concerned about Merlin's healing. I feel like, even though you specified the knights and Arthur not noticing, someone will take notice and he will be accused of faking it... I don't know, maybe I'm too caught up in law and politics.
Megan chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Oh my gosh, Leon and Gwaine are my favorites too! Although, I do love Percival just as much. I'm happy though about Leon because he never seems to get enough love from the fandom. This is an absolutely brilliant story!
Megan chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Well, on Tuesdays I always have Young Women's. It's an LDS thing where the 12-18 year old girls get together and do stuff. I don't know, I've just had that on Tuesdays for the last few years, so I'm used to having things on Tuesday. XD
Aaronna chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
1. I love the Pirate dice (The dice game in Pirates of the Caribbean 2) reference.
2. How could you make Gwaine a cold-blooded killer like that.
3. If those are the real symptoms of Hemlock poisoning, how much hemlock did Merlin give Morgana?!
Bellanca chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Oh goodness. Geez Gwaine, you just had to go and make things even more complicated. I mean, Harris deserved to die, that much is clear, but I'm not really seeing how helpful it's gonna be when you or Merlin gets accused of murder, Gwaine. I like Queen Gwendolynn! I hope she really is nice. She seems to be. Nice job with the Gwen nickname part! That was a great touch!
Best Wishes,
Bellanca
Ava-Potter gal chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. I really hope Gwaine doesn't get caught (hint hint). I also hope that you will be able to update soon!