Reviews for Ligna et Lapides
Nilrem chapter 10 . 7/16
I have to say I really love how you've written this but you're characterisation of Gawine is spectacular! I love Gwaine and you've really portrayed him very well! Well done! *gives you lots of cookies*
Megan chapter 13 . 5/31
I'm still concerned about Merlin's healing. I feel like, even though you specified the knights and Arthur not noticing, someone will take notice and he will be accused of faking it... I don't know, maybe I'm too caught up in law and politics.
Megan chapter 8 . 5/30
Oh my gosh, Leon and Gwaine are my favorites too! Although, I do love Percival just as much. I'm happy though about Leon because he never seems to get enough love from the fandom. This is an absolutely brilliant story!
Megan chapter 5 . 5/30
Well, on Tuesdays I always have Young Women's. It's an LDS thing where the 12-18 year old girls get together and do stuff. I don't know, I've just had that on Tuesdays for the last few years, so I'm used to having things on Tuesday. XD
Aaronna chapter 15 . 2/25
1. I love the Pirate dice (The dice game in Pirates of the Caribbean 2) reference.
2. How could you make Gwaine a cold-blooded killer like that.
3. If those are the real symptoms of Hemlock poisoning, how much hemlock did Merlin give Morgana?!
Bellanca chapter 15 . 12/23/2014
Oh goodness. Geez Gwaine, you just had to go and make things even more complicated. I mean, Harris deserved to die, that much is clear, but I'm not really seeing how helpful it's gonna be when you or Merlin gets accused of murder, Gwaine. I like Queen Gwendolynn! I hope she really is nice. She seems to be. Nice job with the Gwen nickname part! That was a great touch!
Best Wishes,
Bellanca
Ava-Potter gal chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
I'm really enjoying this story. I really hope Gwaine doesn't get caught (hint hint). I also hope that you will be able to update soon!
Book girl fan chapter 15 . 10/22/2014
Wow. Nicely plotted, Gwaine.
Kas3y chapter 15 . 10/14/2014
Cool. I dnt think it will happen but would be cool if Merlin was accused of murdering Harris. (Of course Arther doesn't believe that, but other council members :P) anyway, I shall look 4ward for chapter 16.
IndiaMoore chapter 15 . 10/12/2014
Great update :) who knew Gwaine could be so vicious ;)
KhaalidaNyx chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
I am extremely happy that Harris finally died, but what will happen now? The judge will undoubtably look at the victim (Merlin) and those close to him for a person to blame. Great story!
oma13 chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Wow, I didn't expect this. I agree with the title of this chapter; I didn't expect such a cruel murder from our dear Gwaine. I have no qualms about Harris' death, I just wish it could have been done legally. A good hanging would have been nice, but unfortunately, the way the lower classes were considered so lesser, not much would happen. The only reason he was found guilty was because the king himself saw it happen. I can see Gwaine throwing his gauntlet down and killing the Lord in a duel! That would have been cool.
I worry about what will happen now, and what poor Merlin will think when he finds out. He might be relieved that the cruel Lord is dead but not how it happened or who did it. I hope no one suspects Merlin!
This is going to be very interesting; I'm curious and anxious to see where you take it from here. I hope we don't have to wait long.
basicallyeverything chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
can't wait to read more, keep up the great work!
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 15 . 10/10/2014
Glad to see you update.

It's not that I'm not happy that Gwaine brought Merlin back some justice, I'm just worry about what's going to happen next. Innocent or not, I don't wanna see anyone else get hurt becoz of this man anymore.
bubzchoc chapter 15 . 10/10/2014