Reviews for SSX: Second Deadly Decents
kingkonrad chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Right, I will say this now- I'm held up by a few other things in life at the moment, so I'm finding it hard to write. That said, I will have something up sooner or later, since I'm roughly halfway through Chapter 8 already and just thinking now on what to write.
SSXfanatic chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
I think it's really cool how you're adding real-world elements such as the internet or Youtube into an SSX realm. I guess you include how using them would help SSX show that they're "still in business," right? It would be neat to hear more about how Youtube or what else affects the story later on.

And still, great job with writing, I hope you'll be able to continue this soon!
SSXfanatic chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
I guess there really weren't riding partners in the new game whatsoever, not unless you count Zoe for all of them during the Campaign, and even then the whole World Tour mode was a complete joke, although the animated scenes with Atomika were entertaining. Riding partners was something mostly in SSX Blur, although the friends/enemies was implemented in Tricky and 3 as well.

Looking good so far with everything, Nick's a good character in the story, you've gone in depth enough in the past chapters to establish that. I hope you'll continue on through, I'll stick around for whatever else you'll put up.
iheartdonuts chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I like the way you introduced the characters, sounds just right. Really good introduction to a story in general. c:
iheartdonuts chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Very talented writer I must say! I'm totally keeping an eye out on this. :)