Reviews for My Last Lesson from you
Bgordonwv chapter 1 . 11/4
I'm breaking on the inside. This is not fun. But your writing style is so fantastic. And as a fellow writer, who has been writing since I could hold a pen, I mean that. I could see you being one of authors on my study's held one day. Thank you for your passion.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 1 . 7/9
Oh wow. I haven't actually ever taken the time to read Checkmate because of it's length and I'm busy with my own stories so often, but this oneshot is amazing. It isn't so much the writing or words really (which are great too) but the actual lesson in the story. Not even all the awesome evidence to back up the lesson (which is also incredible). The very concept or headcannon that Vlad or really any anti-hero/villian in all of history could destroy his own life in order to hurt a hero.

That right there. That idea, that concept, is what I think really carries the story and all the rest is just lovely bonus.
hehadnochoice chapter 1 . 6/2

*kills family*
*destroys neighborhood*
*mass murders the U.S.*
im okay

(Yes that was as in how much I loved this not how much I hated it cuz I didn't hate it at all)
13BlueBananas chapter 1 . 1/17
That ending was just...
Can't do that.
*runs off crying*
I: She would have left it at that, but we only get one review here. I'll be speaking for her now.
Me: Hey! I'm still here, you know!
I: SHHHH! Just let your feels recover!
Me: *slinks back into shadowy corner of mind*
I: Anyway, this was awesome! Fav for you! Good job! Fabulous work! I have no words good enough to describe this masterpiece you have here! Seriously, you are amazing. I'm adding you to my favorite authors list. You deserve it. Don't ever doubt that.
Myself: Or we will strangle you.
I: And that's out cue to leave now! *grabs Me and Myself and runs*
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Oh man, poor Danny! And poor Vlad! Danny was unable to convince Vlad to let him save him... and that hurt everyone. I feel really bad for Stephanie and Annabelle, as well... this must have been a terrible blow for them! Stephanie'll probably open that brown envelope now... I wonder what Vlad put in there... And Annabelle now knows just how bad off her bàbà was... 'Twas a tragic ending. And I bet their bond still persists through even this; otherwise, it wouldn't hurt in this way.
Sueanoi chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
*drowns in feels*
drizzt chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
the feels!
Kagome51 chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
You are the only person who has ever made me love Vlad. You are also the only person who has ever made me yearn for that bond they had in checkmate, to make me want to see them together. I cried through this, because I miss that bond. This is amazing and now I'm off to read endgame.
ShiningAura chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
By the time I finished reading the song How to Save a Life was playing in my head. It's so sad, poor Danny. He tried so hard. :(
Icepool123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
You are one of the most dedicated writers I've ever seen.

Anyway, I really like the way you portrayed Danny's thoughts. Usually authors make him sound too formal or too immature, but you managed to get all the sides of his personality to show.

I can't convey how happy I am that you gave Vlad a reason to turn into the usual wants to take over the world psychopath. The way you sew your thoughts into the actual show is so flawless I honestly forget these events in Checkmate and My Last Lesson from you didn't actually happen.

This was a wonderful addition to the ending of the show, and now I'm looking forward to reading Endgame.
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Woah! L0vE it!
cartoonlover 1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That was sad, does this have to do with "Endgame"? Because if so, then it's a clue, I'm reading "Endgame" next, I mean, Maddie (The cat) eye's glowing red is something unusual. Anyway, that was another one of the most great stories I've read, but, this time, it's short, for you, I mean. But I still like it and I am still looking forward to "Endgame" and the update of "Dawning of the sun". Good luck! XD
Kataryanna chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Awwww poor Danny! I'm a tad bit ticked that all that really seems like it was for nothing. I just want Vlad to realize what he should have done. Is he really that stupid? ugh! I quite enjoyed the first person narrating, although Danny is extremely caught up in his emotions. The last line seems a tad overdramatic for Danny, I think.
rana2001 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
You're REALLY intent on breaking my heart forever, aren't you?