Reviews for When I Close My Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Awesome one-shot!
Hiveen chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
That is beautiful ! I love that story, Leonardo knows how to handle him and it is magic. Thanks to his big brother, Raph had a nice sleep for the first time since a while.

I love the way you write, you make your story enjoyable :)

Sika chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Awwwwww awesome
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Cute! Love Raphie 3 Thank you for this lovely story ;)
Emi The Ninja chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
- when is the hot head going to learn that Leo is a dream catcher?

come on Raph! If Leo can wipe out Mikey's nightmares then there's no difference with you xD

goddie one shot _ make more with Leo/Raph fluff plz :3 xD
lilskystar chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Oh wow!

Your stories are amazing! :O I don't know how you do to make your stories so similar to the series! I don't know but you are dah best! You always 'draw' the characters perfectly! The idea was original and it was not long nor boring! You did an awesome job! Thanks! Definitely an awesome job!

TheThirdAetas chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Aw Raph...those hurt...(winces)

I like the simplicity of this story, this is really all you need to show that Leo would be there for Raph even for the simplest things.

Thank you for posting this story!

Willow Pierce chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
AWWWWWW poor raphie :( i loved the story though great job :D
No More Love chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Wow I felt so close to Raph in this fix but only one thing ... where's my Leo? :P

Still great story :)
mela989898 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I like this one too you are really good at the Ralph/Leo dynamic. That even though they might not like each other at times they still love each other and for that bring your second turtle fix it was still very good.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Wow. That was an awesome story. I really enjoyed it and felt the song went well with it. You do have a few mistakes though.

I knew I what would greet me should be I knew what would greet me.

Wanning should be waning.

Your should be you're since Leo is talking about Raph and how he isn't fine.

Other than that, nicely done. I really liked the nightmare Raph had. Oh, and on your other story, I forgot to tell you that katina should be katana. My bad.

The Bubbly One,

tsunami mermaid chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Good, except Leo said Raph way too many times
dondena chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Maybe all you needed Raph, was a shoulder to lean on. And who better than your older brother.
Rose Black Dragon chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Your big brother is trying to help you, idiot...

Raphael and his bad temper, thank goodness Leo is close to help him.

I loved how Leonardo didn't give up and stayed there, embracing his brother in red, really lovely.

Enjoy it while you can hothead, lucky turtle...

Rose -