Reviews for The Precursian Kids: School Days year 1
mrmetaknight875345 chapter 1 . 5/17
Hey Penny, It could be worse. Jet could've named the twins Andy and Ollie.
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 18 . 7/23/2014
You know now I REALLY feel sorry for anyone that messes with Lilly or her friends. 00
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 17 . 7/23/2014
Naughty Dog games being movies in their world sounds clever. (:
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 14 . 7/23/2014
Poor Danny always getting attacked for being Razer's son. ):
Will you ever do an Uncharted fanfic?
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 13 . 7/23/2014
I have never played TLF is it really a piece of crap?
So Rayn is related to Krew awkward.
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 11 . 7/23/2014
Katraina and Jamie becoming friends? Amension the Dark Descent as a movie please no.
So is Veger going to be in this fanfic?
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Veger singing Hellfire I would definitely watch that.
Razer dodged death by Jak speaking of which what is happening to the metal-heads?
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
Veger NO!
Aria is toast to the max! (:
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Something tells me that the women in the jail cell is related to Razer somehow maybe a sister or even his wife. So Razer has a brother the only one I can think to be related to him is a wastelander/mardurer.
The grandfather of the girl Jak killed is he Krew?
Cheorkee rememberer gamer98 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Oh no the twins are here!
Great idea making each oc a different sage and all of them girls some parents are about to have heartattacks. (:/
Mardurer prince hope to see more of him.
Etoka442 chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
this was a great story! though might i suggest you put it on complete so people actually know?

Personally, though I liked the story, it didn't go too indept, and it was only durring when they were really young, and not too many exiting things happen. you should make one for when they're older. like at the age of 14 or 13.
SnowyDusk chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
You have to make a sequel I love the story too much for it to end.
evilanimegenious chapter 19 . 9/19/2012
amazing stuff. i really hope you keep writing fics. i enjoyed it all from start to finnish.
Ecofreakrsa17 chapter 19 . 9/18/2012
I love it perfect resolution for a perfect story. I really liked the ending with Jak and Lil it was like in TPL when Jak and daxter come home from misty island and Samos knows exactly what happened . I dont have a part I didn't like it was perfect. Take your time on the stories we'll just wait as patiently as long as you need us too.
evilanimegenious chapter 18 . 9/3/2012