Reviews for Remember the Name
ijnt chapter 1 . 5/24
This chapter just gave me the somewhat traumatizing mental image of Albus Dumbledore, at sixty, having extremely satisfying sex with a sphinx.

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 3/27
Really like the poem here
Guest chapter 33 . 10/3/2014
Bull...shit. I'm not meaning to disregard Sirius' and Remus' fighting ability, but it completely breaks my suspension of disbelief that they could do as well as they did against Team Samui, three well trained nin. Honestly, this spar shouldn't have lasted more than a few seconds. Wizards kinda suck compared to shinobi.
Lightning-Kinkaku chapter 66 . 8/22/2014
please write more
Guest chapter 5 . 11/1/2013
Well written. The chapters are a bit too short though.
Warpwind chapter 66 . 8/18/2013
well, one of the best crossovers. Well constructed interactions. Missed some points though. It would be nice to see ninja's introduction to boggart.
NinjaRiderWriter chapter 66 . 6/9/2013
Really hope you update soon, this is the best Naruto and Harry Potter fan fiction, can't wait for you to get over any writers block.
Jostanos chapter 66 . 3/11/2013
I am currently playing Lego Lord of the Rings for the DS and it is FANTASTIC! _

Please continue 'Remember the Name' when you may, and please remember that I (Jostanos) am available to either beta/proof read for you, and or help you with your stories. :)
Jostanos chapter 65 . 3/11/2013
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

UM*CENSORED* IS A BULLY AND SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED _ANY_ TYPE OF POSITION OF POWER!

*coughs* Eheh.. Please forgive the 'rant'..

-_- I hate that Witch-with-a-B.
Jostanos chapter 64 . 3/11/2013
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

XD KB as the DADA Professor? AS IF!
-_- But if Toad Witch is teaching that subject...
Jostanos chapter 63 . 3/11/2013
FLAWLESS VICTORY! _

XD Killer Bee's rap at the end!
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
As for the cloud ninjas names, and attacks, they are ONLY the way they are BECAUSE japanese is phonetic and therefore cant write/pronounce it correctly (while japanese like english the info i has is that they also suck at it) so its

Kille and thats because its letters, sadly its LATIN letters not katakana, or hiragana, so thats where the problem is but cee (which is c pronounced AKA phonetic) is more acceptable than the other since its more correct.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
In Japanese the possessive is reversed; for example, instead of... World of God or something, they'd say Kami no Sekai. If you translated only the words and not the meaning, that would be God of World. Just a note on this chapter, since you said Kami no Shinobi instead of Shinobi no Kami.
Actually, I'm a little surprised I caught that. Your writing is really smooth, y'know, and (thank god for intelligence XP) you also have great grammar! It's like you passed 5th grade! Which I wholeheartedly congratulate you on, since half the idiots on this site are apparently illiterate.
So, yeah. Keep writing stuff!
Guest chapter 49 . 1/1/2013
Yay! I IS THE 200 th view! I love love love loveLOVELOVELOVELOVE this. I'm like hyperventilating crazily. IT. IS. SO. AWESOME.
glow593 chapter 66 . 12/8/2012
Well it's a good reason to not update, so I'll wait patiently then :)