Reviews for Bit Of A Cold Fish
TreacleMineRoad chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Really captured Sybil as a young girl. Fascinating glimpse of what Rust must have been like. The meanness of him is not well captured in JINGO, but you know it had to be there. I usually like shorter stories, but this is really fine. More Sybil!
Fireabovefirebelow chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I simply cannot get enough of these well written fanfictions! I have to say that I wish there were more writers like you on , and also thank you for taking such time and energy in writing this wonderful fanfic!
A.A. Pessimal chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I am impressed. Especially with all the detail built into this story. It has duly been added to my favourites. Thank you.
Cassie5squared chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
This was an unexpected but very welcome discovery when I wandered into the Discworld section today. You seem to have grasped the Pratchett writing style excellently, footnotes and all. I especially liked the way you took hints from canon and fleshed them out to create a humorous and beautifully-characterised piece.

I enjoyed the story very much and immediately linked it to two of my friends with recommendations along the lines of "Read this now!"

The only (and very minor) quibble I had was to do with your speech marks; along the way I noticed that a few of them got lost. That might be something worth checking over in future.

In conclusion: great job!
CoffeeWench chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Charming, all of it. And it was very nice to meet your Lord Ramkin; I would like to see what he'd have ended up thinking of Sam, had he lived to know of it.
Mary Craig chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh lovely :-)

What a shame old Lord Ramkin never met Sam Vimes, or his grandson.

I like your young Sybil; she's clever and capable and so intensely decent, while still able to be earthily real :-)

Thank you for the story, and posting it; much appreciated.

kind regards,

Mary
MistressParamore chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love this, I can just see the young Rust being so vain he twiddled his moustache! Superb and so in character :)