Reviews for You Know You're a Glass Mask Freak When
Alana chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
I'm a glass mask freak! :o
Thanks for making me realize that!
Madre Kaazan chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Muahahahaha! So strue!

Maybe you can add:

-you get excited when you see a woman in black(this is true, one of my doctor/teacher always.. I mean always! wear black from head to toe and she wear a black cloth on her head.. She's like a living Tsukikage-sensei!)

-you constantly searching for a rival, a genius one. You think you can burn your spirit by challenging them

-you're learning how to lose the white portion of your eyes so you can use it when you're in intense situations(true story)

-you try to get on stage or a lot of people to perform(in my case, I did my presentation of thalassemia and people clap their hands, so I gave a bow at the end because I was that damn good)

-you're able to change your personality so fast even Puck cries when he sees you..

-you practice the art of phantomime

-when you're drying your hair with a towel, you pretend to be the Crimson Goddess(lol so hard)

-you're waiting someone to sabotage you in every way possible, so you have to do something to fix it fast and make it much more wonderful and hopefully people will go "OH! How amazing! I can't believe a human being is capable of doing such thing!"