Reviews for Fly Me To The Moon
mayawaddington chapter 1 . 8/14
The operation was called Operation Paperclip. It was used to smuggle top ranking Nazi officials to the U.S. We had VonBron and his rocket team from the V2 rockets. They were the spearhead of NASA. Also we had all the Nazi rocket documents.
wow. Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
*sigh* Americans...

Did they even get to the moon? I think not

Awesome story btw
dogs-dont-byte chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I have to drag myself out of bed in five hours and I found myself reading this and there was not a single regret because this was so freaking perfect jhbvyvyvttc-

The way you write characters is so awesome. It's very much so in-character and at the same time they all bear traits and resemblance to your own style and twist, making it quite honestly really fun to read because it's almost impossible to predict what will come out of their mouths next.
You also describe things so perfectly; your use of similes and metaphors and adjectives make your writing simply /hilarious/, holy /hell/, I'm on a mobile and can't go back and paste specific examples but I love them all as well as all of your writing, bless yctyyvubuhbuvy-
damtoti chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Gotta love Russia's dialogue. I love the bit where he kissed Germany. No, Russia not literally. Not complaining, though. Despite everything, I felt bad when America supposedly landed on the moon before them. As great as his intentions may be, he is a bit of an annoying dick sometimes. And the fact that he always wins can get irritating. Loved the ending, though.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
I think I just died laughing.
yuki kahara chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
That's just great. There are no other words for that. Poor Germany...:) (and maybe Russia, too...)
Good job.

Kahara-Taisho
Vikishus chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Omg! I remember reading this at school! *badvikishusbad* but rereading it and laughing my head off agian just made it all the better! Love it!
IggyBane chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was just so hilarious and awesome! I adored the last part where it reveals what America really did to get on the moon! Although now I feel like the CIA is going to go after you. XD
lily chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
yes! woot for happy stories!

this is the ludwig we know and love. :D

i'm not sure what to say on this story...other than it made me smile and laugh over and over. :)

it was great. even though some of your other stories had some subtle humor in them, i had no idea you could write a solely humorous piece. silly me - of course you can! :D

the ending was especially good, hahaha. THANK YOU for this. i'm sure we all needed this!

-lily
Zenna95 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
What did I just read? XD This was hilarious in its own, cracky way! Your Russia is just- GAH! *flails* I have no words!

sanguocrazy chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Holy gott! This is pure medicine for wrenched hearts from zachem ya! I read your update before heading to this, and here Ivan is shameless (I love the fact that he shamelessly ask for the west and yes! I hold the view that Ussr always wanted the whole piece of germany) meeeeeerge! -laughs- And the whole thing gives me a feeling that they are just a pair of divorced couple that stays back together just to take care of their child which is currently being bullied-(abs not!) the whole thing is just too cute...(and it reminds me how r and g managed to get along in that non agression pact by stating how in common they hate iggy (if I haven't remembered it wrongly)theyweresharingtoastbythen! Toasts!)

And somehow it uncovers how much I like seeing Ludwig suffer between the two bullies in a humerous way. Nothing sends me to heaven more than these two making the troubled face out of Lud's face. And hey! Again thanks for the service of Ludwig tangled with Ivan. Ludwigs legs ...XDDD and, and, murder or molest, what a perfect match! -shot-
danube chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I understand that you needed to write something like this while working on zachem ya. I loved this whimsical thing.
Rebel-to-Write chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
except presumably to make a preemptive offer of exchanging Paris for Königsberg (it was only a matter of time)

I don't know if anyone has ever told you how awesome you are, but I really, really think this is the most hilarious thing I've ever read and I've been reading for years... Incredible. Your stories are usually so heart wrenching and deep and I was surprised at this, but it was incredible. Great job. Hilarious.