Reviews for Treasures
mefoote chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Another great story. Love the mix of Hetty and Deeks. Very original
Maria Luisa Illarnizzi chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Brilliant! I enjoyed reading it so much!
Best regards from France.
martymax chapter 10 . 2/18/2015
AHH Lovely story x
Sarai chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Totally awesome!
pracarual chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Loved it to infinity and beyond I did! Oh so much. God, I love you, Woman! Could you just write 24/7 and never take a time out? Is that too much to ask? I am having this one tattooed on my eyelids inside so I can re-read it whenever I want.
ananova chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Nice job here. I liked how they managed to basically save themselves, the team arriving just in time for clean up, because I'm sure Hetty would have saved Deeks if they hadn't gotten there in time. This was a nice look at the relationship between Hetty and Deeks. Thanks for sharing.
ananova chapter 3 . 10/26/2013
I loved the Star Wars part, that was a nice touch. I've noticed how you always seem to include bits from your earlier fics, I guess that means these all take place in the same general universe?
jmlane1966 chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Just love this relationship between Hetty and Deeks.
jmlane1966 chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
Deeks' introspection in this chapter belied his growth as a person. From what he overcame to what he made of himself to who he is becoming, you make me believe he's real.

The physical therapy and Hetty's offers to help with his clothes cracked me up. Great humor in your writing as well as beauty.
jmlane1966 chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
The love making in this scene was beautiful and actually fill of LOVE. This was expertly written. No raunchiness was expressed in your descriptions, only passion and love. This is my favorite intimate scene I've ever read.
jmlane1966 chapter 4 . 1/3/2013
This is such a surprisingly intimate story. Regardless of the circumstances that brought Deeks to Hetty's house, this is a remarkable exploration of their relationship, his psyche, and her need to mother. I find this to be one of your most personal stories. It is a privilege to read such an intelligent version of what two people feel for each other. Exceptional writing as always, but I very much appreciate your delicacy in this tale.
Maunzeli chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing it.
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 9/12/2012
Oh pooh! I didn't want that to end! Now poor Deeks will have more convalescing to do...and based on how it went at Hetty's this time, I'm betting he'd rather do it at his place or even Kensi's! ;) I would love to read more of this if you are of the mind to continue.
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 9/12/2012
Oh this is so good! Go team Detty! or is that team Heeks?! ;)
LisaG16 chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Great introspection about Deeks and how his past has formed who he is today and how he reacts to people and events.