Reviews for Terrifié
Candytips chapter 27 . 6/26
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update because the wait is killing me. I love this story and I want to read more! You are such an amazing and gifted author!
ApatheticEyes chapter 27 . 6/5
This... was so cruel. yoU JUST HAD TO STOP WRITING RIGHT AT THAT CLIFFHANGER. I SEE YOU LAST UPDATED IT OVER A DECADE AGO, BUT I'M STILL GONNA COMMENT AND COMPLAIN IN HOPES THAT YOU FINISH IT BECAUSE MAN I JUST GOT SO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS STORY, READING IT FROM START TO FINISH AT 3AM EVEN THOUGH I HAVE WORK IN A FEW HOURS. AND THE STORY WAS JUST SO WELL-WRITTEN AND INTERESTING...
MALFOY AND HERMIONE ARE ACTUALLY SUCH A FREAKIN CUTE COUPLE I CAN'T.
hell's faerie chapter 27 . 5/31
PLEASE UPDATE! love this story xx
HermioneGinnyLun chapter 27 . 5/15
WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE!
It’s too good for words!
AAkatsuki chapter 27 . 5/3
What a cliff hanger NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- this story is fantasic I love it its been so well written good job-bummer we'll never know about the baby
Momo0shi chapter 1 . 4/27
you got people freaking so it must be good.
Alize chapter 27 . 4/10
Guest
I think the author died. No writer would leave us hanging like this. It's sadistic like Don. No update in 12 years.
WHAT? IS IT THE PATERNAL REPORT? IS IT DRACO'S? DON'S? FINISH IT!
I like it, but I hope this ends well. There are only two chapters left!
Jackiemaggie chapter 27 . 4/4
People are obviously still reading this and it’s a good read but I assume after all this time there never will be an ending penned which now firmly tests the readers imagination. Such a shame it won’t be finished.
AlizeZ chapter 27 . 3/23
Maybe the author died and that's why it hasn't been updated.
Stella chapter 3 . 2/22
Jesus this is god awful. The characters are totally out of character and even if they weren't, you do nothing to give anyone much of a personality.
OH MY GOD you got me so hooked I can't wait for next chapter
Guest chapter 27 . 12/17/2017
Very good but needs more chapters
Guest chapter 27 . 9/6/2017
Please continue writing this. You may have given up on the story, but it is one of the best I have ever read and I think a lot of others would agree with me. It would be amazing if you were to start this story up again and keep going from where you ended it. Just remember that you have written a fantastic story that's should be kept going! :)
2,862 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »