Reviews for Terrifié
Alize chapter 27 . 8/7
Guys, I think it's time we all accept that the author is either dead or realized that this plot is not a better love story than Twilight (which is a low bar), because the Stockholm syndrome in this fic is more severe than Sweden. That being said, I am still patiently awaiting to find out if Hermione is going to have a deformed inbred muggle baby to spice things up. Because, you know, inbred pure-bloods are so cliche.
its been more than a decade already ...
Candytips chapter 27 . 6/26
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update because the wait is killing me. I love this story and I want to read more! You are such an amazing and gifted author!
ApatheticEyes chapter 27 . 6/5
This... was so cruel. yoU JUST HAD TO STOP WRITING RIGHT AT THAT CLIFFHANGER. I SEE YOU LAST UPDATED IT OVER A DECADE AGO, BUT I'M STILL GONNA COMMENT AND COMPLAIN IN HOPES THAT YOU FINISH IT BECAUSE MAN I JUST GOT SO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS STORY, READING IT FROM START TO FINISH AT 3AM EVEN THOUGH I HAVE WORK IN A FEW HOURS. AND THE STORY WAS JUST SO WELL-WRITTEN AND INTERESTING...
MALFOY AND HERMIONE ARE ACTUALLY SUCH A FREAKIN CUTE COUPLE I CAN'T.
hell's faerie chapter 27 . 5/31
PLEASE UPDATE! love this story xx
HermioneGinnyLun chapter 27 . 5/15
WHEN IS THE NEXT ONE!
It’s too good for words!
AAkatsuki chapter 27 . 5/3
What a cliff hanger NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO- this story is fantasic I love it its been so well written good job-bummer we'll never know about the baby
Momo0shi chapter 1 . 4/27
you got people freaking so it must be good.
Alize chapter 27 . 4/10
Guest
I think the author died. No writer would leave us hanging like this. It's sadistic like Don. No update in 12 years.
WHAT? IS IT THE PATERNAL REPORT? IS IT DRACO'S? DON'S? FINISH IT!
I like it, but I hope this ends well. There are only two chapters left!
Jackiemaggie chapter 27 . 4/4
People are obviously still reading this and it’s a good read but I assume after all this time there never will be an ending penned which now firmly tests the readers imagination. Such a shame it won’t be finished.
AlizeZ chapter 27 . 3/23
Maybe the author died and that's why it hasn't been updated.
Stella chapter 3 . 2/22
Jesus this is god awful. The characters are totally out of character and even if they weren't, you do nothing to give anyone much of a personality.
OH MY GOD you got me so hooked I can't wait for next chapter