Reviews for A Solitary Act
yokmeilee chapter 10 . 10/3/2013
Luv the story so far. Please finish it!
serena23 chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Please update again soon
blarney chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Sure would love to see another update for this story. Chapter 10 was great and really like that Tony is so protective of the women incarcerated in this prison.
Tobyandrews chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
Hi I really like your story. It's great how you've adapted the characters to your own world, and manage to display the emotions well. Mabey we can have some Gibbs/dinozzo confrontation in the next chapter
monkeegurl1989 chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Awesome story hope you continue!
blarney chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Great chapter. Finally, Tony may be on his way to putting an end to the inmates misery. I guess I don't understand why Gibbs is so angry at Tony instead of understanding where Tony was coming from. Perhaps when Tony shuts the guards down Tony's life can get back to normal. I can't imagine working undercover in this environment and not losing control a bit when interrogating the brother. I wonder what would happen to Tony if the guards find out he is undercover. Looking forward to your next chapter.
mandielouluvsewe chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Well you did it again! Another amazing chapter. :)
Adlock221b chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
When I got the alert for the update I had to jump up and down like Abby. Good chapter, and I can so imagine Tony's smile. Hope Gibbs forgives Tony soon. :) and thanks again for shoutout. UPDATE SOON :)
Thephoenix1996 chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
I like this chapter, good job.
update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Very good chapter! Loved the Tony angst and although Gibbs is right to be angry, I do understand where Tony is coming from and feel his anger and hurt! I hope he is not goingo do something silly! Looking forward to update!
victoriantealady chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Good, intense chapter. I'm glad Tony lit into the brother.
Thephoenix1996 chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
loved this chapter so much!
update soon
Adlock221b chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Great update! So in character of Tony, and Gibbs. Update mega soon.
angelscatie chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
Great chapter. I can't wait for more.
mandielouluvsewe chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
AWESOME CHAPTER! Glad the brother finally fessed up and admitted to it. Sorry to say it, but I'm also glad that he saw just what he did to his sister, even if he thought it would keep her safe.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »