Reviews for Nothing's Gonna Stop Us
marybeth.hp7 chapter 1 . 3/26
love this 1st chapter!
Saissa chapter 26 . 3/22
This was actually a good story - even if Dumbles was OOC and went somewhat overboard in his quest for power. I rather enjoyed it!
Saissa chapter 25 . 3/22
Earlier in this story when Snapes pregnancy was first diagnosed, the healer said that male pregnancies usually last 5-6 months. So why does this one take 8 months?
Saissa chapter 24 . 3/22
So what was the thing that made Dumbles tell the truth?
What blackmail did Kingsley have over him to make him tell the truth?

Please dont tell me that somehow Hermione was a great granddaughter of Dumbles and he supposedly didnt know it?
Saissa chapter 20 . 3/22
Percy and Dumbles and Ron all need to be disembowlled and allowed to bleed out NOW for hurting Severus and Draco! Molly could do with a good disembowllment as well.

Arthur can be left alive to live with the memories that he lost his whole family because he was stupid enough to support the wrong dark lord - and make no mistake - DUMBLES is clearly a Dark Lord!
Saissa chapter 16 . 3/22
So Hermione was being potioned. THat is actually good news.
Saissa chapter 15 . 3/22
This chapter is called Poor Hermione. It should have been called Stupid Hermione.

She is stupid because she doesnt use her brains, and she still has not left the wizarding world. She would be safe in the muggle world because they would not know how to find her there.

Unless she is being potioned - in which case she is too stupid to know that she is now under someone elses control.
Saissa chapter 11 . 3/22
Dumbles needs to die - very very slowly!
Saissa chapter 5 . 3/22
THat last line from Dumbles, I'll get you for this, Severus - kind of reminds me of a wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz movie (1939) - I'll get your for this my pretty and your little dog too.
Jissy2013 chapter 26 . 5/14/2016
great story love it
Jissy2013 chapter 8 . 5/14/2016
love it :) so sexy and emotional
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 5/14/2016
love it :)
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
love it
BookwormsMyName chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
small mistake. You put "husband" for Ginny, instead of "wife". In Draco's vows
thewolf74 chapter 26 . 11/6/2015
I really love this story.