Reviews for Nothing's Gonna Stop Us
Jissy2013 chapter 26 . 5/14
great story love it
Jissy2013 chapter 8 . 5/14
love it :) so sexy and emotional
Jissy2013 chapter 2 . 5/14
love it :)
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 5/14
love it
BookwormsMyName chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
small mistake. You put "husband" for Ginny, instead of "wife". In Draco's vows
thewolf74 chapter 26 . 11/6/2015
I really love this story.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
That was HOT!
nightpurr1 chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
I know it was just a mistake but I have to point it out :-)
In ch 24 Snape was 4 months along at the beginning of this ch it stated that it was 6 months later.
POOR Sev! :O He was 10 months along before he had the baby through A BIRTHING CANAL! Come on girls all together now. . OH MY GOODNESS!
ONE OTHER LITTLE TIB BIT. I know it was just another little mistake but when they first found out Sev was pg they explain to Harry that males carry the baby but 5 to 6 months. You know it figures Snape played a game of life & death with the Dark Lord. Leave it to him to be the first man to have a baby at 10 month along. Lol :-)
Thank for your time bring us readers entertainment
nightpurr1 chapter 24 . 8/30/2015
I think this is my favor like so far in this story.
For those that is reading this review be for the story. .
This is said by Harry about a comment Snape makes while pregnant.

He's not even for months along and he still swears the kid out to get him.
nightpurr1 chapter 20 . 8/30/2015
This story has a very good plot. Loved the mysteries that you have tried. The story has too many plot holes tho. I believe t that if you have time in the future this is a story that deserves to be rewritten. You appear to have the ability to come up with creative ideas. I would hate it if you don't take this good afford & make it something Great!
I hope the things I say next doesn't hurt your feelings or discourage you to writing an anyway. I just wanted to let you know a few things I noticed while reading it.
Several good mysteries were thought up. The problem is you give us a taste of a mystery(s) but instead of the reader becoming a part of viewing the mystery falling bit by bit together you rush forward throw the answer at us. Then you go on with the story but the reader still has (plot holes) unanswered questions. There are other things to but I think you will see them when you read the story (all) through.
This story so far has made a good outline for a possible Great Story! I hope you do find the time one day to go back to this story & make it the story I feel you can. If you do, don't try to rush it too fast.
The next thing I would like to talk about is my personal opinion about something that I have caught many times from many different writters that REALLY bugs me.
I feel that Sev & Harry are both stonge man in magic & strength. They are also stronge will & very protective of the ones they love. So many Slash stories between them the writer does good to great on the love/sex between them. The part I find myself wanting to hit my pc is when i read things like 3 (GW, NOW GM, DM & SS) strongly magical people & a fourth very magical person(HP) that comes to the scene, as the stunning is going on, but not ONE of the four people even gets one shot off to defend or protect there love ones. What is that about? Ok maybe to strongly put. I just love the characters HP & SS just because they love each other doesn't mean they are not as stronge as always & probably even more protective of each other. I think so anyway.
I hope you keep writing I do so enjoy reading a story by someone with a creative mind.
deanna4403 chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
no tired of dumps but I think Charlie are the 1 of the twins 4 nigel
The Power Of Names chapter 26 . 1/27/2015
Gilligan and Jarvis? Not often you see that lovely combination...

This was a well-paced story, especially after the creep-carousel that was happening in the first chapters died down.
lilyflower101 chapter 26 . 12/24/2014
i loved it! :)
Kaya70 chapter 26 . 10/8/2014
Love it so much
RichardGrayson Robin-Nightwing chapter 26 . 9/7/2014
its a great story but early on you said that Joan couldn't have children and never explained how she ended up with twins.