Reviews for California Grass
RoseAndClay chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This is just too beautiful :')
LovingWolf93 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Sweet story. It was a nice change seeing Donny has a good character instead of the jerk he was in the show and most stories. I love how the two girls instantly connected as well. Great job.
Missocki chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was lovely. Sad but hopeful. Loved the ending.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Awesome.
RoyoNobus chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
My favorite thing about your stories is the obvious care with which you create each and every one of them. Even the minor details are so impressively precise. Whether you researched them specifically for each story or whether you simply have an unbelievably and impressively vast knowledge of seemingly everything doesn't matter, I can never help but marvel at how you write with such specificity and, in the case of this story, knowledge of the era. That being said, a well-researched story is nothing if it isn't well written. Thankfully, your writing style is both enjoyable and enrapturing. As long as you keep posting, I will keep reading. Well done!
AstronSoul chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
GREAT ONE SHOT HUN!

I like how you took a time that well was literally depressing and made it work for our two favorite women.

At least this time Donny wasn't bad, again loved it!
SonyaG chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hello, My Friend.

This is a beautifully written story. I hate it when either girl has any health issues. But, Willow having polio was very appropriate for that era.

I loved the girls carefree and playful interaction. Tara's discovery that Willow wrote that she was beautiful made my heart smile.

Although Mr. Maclay was the stinking piece of crap that he usually is, it was nice to see that Donnie could play the hero instead of always being the bad guy.

Great story, as always...